Please release the Dam

Please stop holding back items we need. The meta argument has passed. I’ll give you credit for adding a weekly medal map, but that doesn’t help when we need legendary medals. A weekly gear map doesn’t help, when we only get one item per day 4 days a week. I don’t understand the logic. You want us to spend money. You want us to pull for characters that your designers and developers created to add diversity to the game, yet the bottle neck is so bad we can use said characters. What is the players incentive to keep grinding, and play non-stop when we still end up short at the end of the day?

-I currently have 14 characters that I can’t ascend because of a lack of medals. I don’t want to buy medals to use the characters I’ve already paid for. Players want to see new teams. Let us use the characters we have!

-The current event is for 60 days, so it seems like we will have a decent shot at upgrading a few characters in our roster, but that still doesn’t take into account all the other 5* gear we need. You’ve created an easier way to get food, but the constant level ups are making rosters ridiculous to manage.

-what’s the point of getting 5* tokens as a reward? I can’t use extra 5* to ascend 6* because the lack of medals, and 5* are 80% useless unless you get an ascendable version or its one of the few that has a specific role in other parts of the game.

-Before 6*, Adens were pretty easily available. I remember getting pissed when I’d get an Aden in a 30 day pass. Now no one can use the 6* you put out because they are too slow to unleash their potential. The meta isn’t shifting by making characters better to use. Defense is dead. Give us Liliths and Adens or make them easier to acquire.

-Start creating Rainbow or more lead options. This game has become an offense only routine. Where is the creativity?

I don’t want to hear from other people that I should manage my medals better, gear, etc. These are legitimate problems. I want to play the game. Stop playing hard to get and start putting out! The players will love you for it. Thank you.

30 Likes

Credit for adding what they said they would add over 6 months ago when they announced Ascendance… They don’t deserve credit for following through long after they committed to something during a features release.

Regarding gear, yes we need more availability. This trickle is pathetic. Faction assault is too slow to be considered a reasonable source (if your not farming those tickets from dead factions).

This game has become a boring grind just to upgrade what you have had in your roster for the last 3 months.

Oh well. Lost words on a lost game.

16 Likes

The medals we really need are legendary though

6 Likes

So badly

1 Like

Totally agree, especially the Medal part. I have so many characters
I could ascend (Maggie, Carl, Shiva, Mirabelle, Rick, Siddiq) but I
can’t because of the lack of medals. Also I want to try for Connor and
Lori and also Other characters I want just for collecting like: Derek, Blue
Aaron, Safety Behind Bars Rick, Jackson, Green Rosita and more.

2 Likes

I have so many teams I want to try out, but by the time I get enough medals/trainers the team will be outdated.

1 Like

HOW THE HELL PEOPLE RUN OUT OF LEGENDARY MEDALS???
YOU ONLY NEED THOSE FOR ASCENDING 6*S…WHEREAS ASCENDANCE MEDALS NEED FOR ASCENDING…ERM…MANY OTHER THINGS!!!

I AM QUITE CURIOUS!!

SORRY FOR CAPS…NAH, JK, I AM TOTALLY CURIOUS. THEREFORE, NO SORRY.

5 Likes

When you have a bunch of 5* that can become 6* you ascend them. If you pull for new characters and get their 5* version you need legendary medals. I have a bunch of 6*, but many other 5* that I can’t use because a lack of medals. I’m not expecting you or others to be in my exact situation, but it still exists and is limiting my enjoyment of the game.

2 Likes

yeah, I guess, I understand now…
For example, if you were in the #1 faction then you would have plenty five stars, and that can be a pain cos it fills up your roster.

I had many five stars (but most of them were benedicts) and recently i used them for lvl ups, cos I got all the necessary F2P 6*s.

So these days, I just gamble with four stars and hoping for something like (5* Connor)

1 Like

I agree. I have 13 6* and enough legendary medals for 4 more right now but only enough silver medals for 3.

1 Like

Oh Jesus Christ please fucking do this I have 16 6* and more that need to be ascended but I can’t because of no fucking medals

1 Like

Totally agree with you,
But we must take in consideration that a company called Scopely can’t start an event in the right time even if they schedule it 15 days earlier, so to see all the change we want, we need to be patient (I can think of 6-7 years can be fair enough for them to make things right ) .

2 Likes

Legendary medals should be more available, u would take an increase of the one in sr depot from 5 to 10 per day, just to reduce the time, doing the farmable gear map 1 or 2 times a month would be beneficial to everyone and would break the meta of the game.

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LMFAO! Who cares about people on YouTube, this is the funniest comment I’ve seen

2 Likes

Would love to see farmable road maps return. These one and done maps have crippled roster growth. Takes so long to get all the gear needed. I can’t understand why there hasn’t been a 6* gear map other than Scopely wanting players to pay. If a gear map dropped, and I could stock up? I would be burning world cans left and right to load up.

4 Likes

as he said “many”, myself included

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

21 6s and only 2 t4’s. 17 are t3 maxxed. Gear and lack of trainers detours me from pulling on toons that would backlog me even further. They need to add 6 trainers in training grounds and open up the gear. people dont want there toons to be obsolete by the time they get gear and trainers for there existing roster. Make medals vastly more avalible i have 2 million silver and 200 gold.

3 Likes

She not he
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t understand either, broski.

Get 20 6* on your roster and you might feel differently

1 Like