Please, No More Onslaught

Never again. This event is just faction wide war with wait times larger than Scopely’s bank account.

5 Likes

No, onslaught is good

11 Likes

Actually gone to one of my favourite tourneys. Not perfect but it’s a nice fac effort for half-decent milestones

12 Likes

Onslaught is the most rewarding event, get a better faction or just skip it if you don’t like it. Don’t ruin it for everyone else

10 Likes

The event itself is decent but the rewards and wait times just need to be fixed

4 Likes

I dont see it making money but I like it.

Rewards will be way better than the crappy events this weekend.

2 Likes

Onslaught is terrible

1 Like

I’ll take the 750 S class items by far over most event rewards

5 Likes

The s class items are good but the event is so boring. They should put the items in another event and forget the onslaugh for good :grimacing:

That’s not saying much tbh 3 choice boxes for first is a joke

1 Like

I agree with you. I like onslaught because it does offer another option to get league points. The rewards are decent and there is no pressure. I wish it was longer so people to hit that last milestone.

Take it to the team @Parker lol

5 Likes

2 days was nice for it. Sure is pressure in my fac though lol

1 Like

As leader of my faction, I don’t pressure them for onslaught. It seems to work for us and the team is happy lol

They can rest after 500 milestone is collected lol. They’ll thank me one day of these days :cry:

2 Likes

Onslaught just need more time available and will be better than war, at least the prizes are great.

1 Like

The milestones are what matter

1 Like

Onslaught has gotten worse imo but they have nice rewards so keep it. The no rush bonus is dumb as hell.

2 Likes

BRING BACK HORDES!!!

Should be both that matter