First of all: I do know TWD:RTS is not an idle game but the more a player advances in toons and weapons, the easier for him to idle and farm higher stages. Absolutely nobody wants to deal with pathetic Zs or Human levels.
That being said I want to propose some slight modifications towards autoplay and Survival Road autofill.
- Put the choice of speed in the options menu. It’s frustrating when you hit that button instead of turning off autoplay (especially when you have enourmous manly thumbs like me). I would never go below 3x speed. Ever.
- Make an option of pausing autoplay after the opponents move. I hit autoplay to increase the opposing team’s movement, especially in Raids and War Battles.
- Make autoplay’s AR and Active Skill firing optional. Put it on options tab as well.
- Pick a leader with +crit against Walkers in Survival Road.
- Force the rest of the team to be suitable for gaining that leaders extra crit against Walkers.
- Autofill weapons giving extra crit against Walkers.
- Don’t place toons with default and locked weapons which don’t have a crit stat at all against Walkers.
These are the things that could let me go pass by Bronze and Silver in Survival Road Tournaments more enjoyably than it is now.