Please help with my defense

Do some of you use Connie for defense and her command ?

Otherwise I have those, if any suggestions for defense team

image image

image image

1 Like

Command is great for defense but glenn is the best! For you lydia team i would change hunter for eric, eric is revive, heal, defense boost and has recover stun and heal reduction and has gen 2 stats, he is much better than hunter besides not having indom.

Also as what youre implying is making a new defense team with eric lead, that is the meta now and yes connie will work but glenn is better

2 Likes

gleen is really good but if you dont have gleen you can use that connie but try to get glenn from ascencion or depot

1 Like

What do you think of improving my defense and play with the new meta blue and green?

As you see I have Lydia - hunter - Douglas - Andrea and Eric

I was thinking for a try to go little confuse / taunt and improve it to:

Eric - princess / solange - hunter - Douglas and Connie command with confuse

Then princess taunt - Connie and Douglas confuse ?

image image

Replace hunter with a yellow command 8% weapon also andrea with 8% and give douglas 20% and he rushes turn one.

1 Like

How to make 20% on a blue ? It’s not defender right ?

What do you think of princess in there behind an command ? Just for fun and trying with taunt and confuse by Connie ?

Raider 3 is 20% extremely important because thats the meta right now.
Princess is not a good toon and connie will probaly never rush. Hunter is the worst revive in the game as he only revives and thats it.

So what should I do you suggest ;)?

Solange is better than princess, not just for her revive either. Hunter is not that great, i often let him rush and save killing him for last as he doesnt do anything but damage and revive, if he healed or boosted hp then i would say hunter is great.

Would replace him with a healer/hp booster/revive.

So you would go green revieve solange by Eric lead ? Or would u use rainbow lead like Andrea shield ?

Can do both and change it up during war, i have like 5 defense teams. Andrea shield teams have been pretty good if you have the right team behind her. Eric is more tank lead and will help defend a bit longer.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.