Please fix the walkering territory problem

Please start giving minimal league rewards for clearing Walkered territories. Maybe if there was a way to score league points through defeating the walkers, people would stop making the whole territory map White.

7 Likes

Having League tokens as holding prizes is a better solution. Having League tokens for killing walkers would actually cause more walkers. You wouldn’t need to take it, you’d just need to keep dropping it

League tokens for holding makes no sense either…

1 Like

You’re free to elaborate

1 Like

I have a better idea… How about the territories get fixed so we dont crash and maybe then i will place teams to defend them, crazy idea i know lol

3 Likes

League trophies are pvp so if one person attacks the territory then whole faction gets points? This would throw the whole system out of order because you don’t need to attack to get points

Could be given out like tokens, each hour when the crate is collected a small amout of trophies is given with the tokens, all in all tho i dont put teams down cause of the crashing

League points are given out on a pvp or solo basis so an entire faction getting points for one persons work is against the current layout they have for league points

Can be changed tho to not make sense with the current layout like a lot of things in this game are

That’s entirely different to what I said. I said holding rewards, not attacking rewards

I know and I’m saying that doesn’t make sense. When you attack one person gets the reward when you get points for “holding” a territory the whole faction gets points. That’s 30x the points! That’s not happening lol

When 1 person attacks, everyone gets the faction trophies. No?

2 Likes

Yup lol i wanna see the argument there lol when i raid and get fac trophies it goes to the faction as a whole and that would be no different than defending a tt for an hour and getting trophies for the faction

2 Likes

One step forward would be to maintain the attack log once a territory has been walkered. Then we could see which idiots are doing this.

2 Likes

What would that do? Would you beat them up and take their lunch money?

1 Like

Holding a territory where no one attacks you should give you tokens? No. You don’t get tokens for doing nothing.

2 Likes

That’s funny because people give you money for adding p2w characters and sitting on your ass instead of fixing the game.So you shouldn’t get cash for nothing

1 Like

You seem to think I work for Scopely. I don’t.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh,fuck my bad mate,just ignore that then

On the contrary, you provide a team to defend, you use energy to defend with said team. If people attack the territory, which they are doing so, see the walkers, you can use more energy and toons defending. That is actively taking part, not doing nothing.

2 Likes