Please do these two things

Awesome news. I’m also a big fan of the 2nd comment as well. Some kind of ‘dueling’ would be on the top of my awesome want list. To be able to do friendly raids without rep loss with faction members would be epic.

not possible since there’s an automatic truce of 2,5 hours when you lose when attacked. In 6 hours, if you’re doing absolutely nothing to break the truce, you could only get attacked 2 times.

I think is a bug…i was raided for 3 times in 5 min :wink:

What about #2? Being able to test your own teams is probably the #1 most requested feature in TWD:RTS’s entire history, start to finish.

1 Like

We have an entirely different perspective on that. Rep doesn’t determine your rank as a faction, war does.

Hard to determine which are bots??? Hahaha noooob

1 Like

Look. I don’t want you replying to me ever again because everything you say and do is designed to try to get me upset. You are a troll and you know that is what you are doing, trolling. Yesterday you was following my profile to see any new post I made and was following me to those threads to specifically comment right after me, or reply to anything I said. You are intentionally trying to get me going and causing me grief and trolling me. Go get a hobby and stop trolling people on the forum, unless that is your hobby, then find a new one.

Not true , if you actually look it was you who was replying or flagging to everything I said. But if that’s the way you wanna play things… play on

+1000

I always wanted to test the teams of my fracmats (my own as well). And I know this drop lead thing is a big issue. Every time I have a little to much reasources a little bit too long I’m raided… I could def so many ppl but I my faction is way more important than my rep. But it still annoys my every time…

There is a in between put up a drop lead and ghost problem solved

Geez, I thought you played this game… one of the easiest things to understand for anyone who played this game for at least a short while…