Please do these two things

1. It has been suggested for over year, but I am again asking for it. Please make it to where our faction helping toon does not have to be our defense leader. This is a simple fix. Make a separate roster slot that is locked or whatever it takes. I personally don’t care about rep, but many out there do.

2. Make it where we can practice against our own defenses… even if it is limited to a few times a day… I would like to practice defenses as well as weapon and team combos to use.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Chg to def leader

#1 is an emergency

1 Like

Could you elaborate Nibiru? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please. We need test our defenses until each war!

0 Likes

For people who really care about their reputation, it absolutely obliterates it when they put up a drop leader to help their faction out for roadmaps. Makes no sense we have to give up defense to help faction members.

2 Likes

Option 3, raid bots and keep materials/food low. I’d prefer it changed, but that’s my current work around

1 Like

Ummm. You guys just ghost while leaving your drop lead up…

0 Likes

That is a good idea, but doesn’t always work 100%. I’ve ghosted before with food/materials both under 1k and was raided 4-5 times while sleeping for only 6 hours.

0 Likes

Defense be like “rosa”

0 Likes

That’s because you were raided through revenge. Only raid bots.

1 Like

IMHO, it should be a sacrifice…its not mandatory its optional. yes, your rep should take a hit, so make a better squad. Rep doesn’t really matter or ever has for much of anything in the existence of this game. IF and when it does, then yes, it should be looked into.

1 Like

While that may be true, which I believe you might be right, sometimes it is hard to determine which are bots. Some people in the region are factionless and talking in global chat. When I come across raid bots they always have shields and the best of the best toons most times. I will give it a try though and see how it works out.

0 Likes

Thanks. That is very helpful and informative. I didn’t know about that.

1 Like

Again, I don’t care about the rep, as I only raid during tournaments or daily quests, but many do. But saying its a sacrifice to those who want to help their faction mates… that isn’t fair to them. Think of it this way… In real life if I send someone to help you out… then that person isn’t with me to defend… if anything to “sacrifice” for the faction would be to give a toon as a faction helper… and not allow it to be on ANY team. Giving up your defense lead makes zero since.

1 Like

And many need to get it in their head that rep means nothing currently in this game…NOTHING. We get no daily reward for being between a certain rank. Who gives a shit?! Put up that drop lead for your faction. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. This isn’t real life, so it matters not. This is scopely anyway so the odds ARE stacked against you. If you are taking this game THAT seriously than you need a break and a reality check. The entire point of a drop lead is to give a little for the faction. Being in a number one faction in my region and being ranked 36th with a drop lead up 98% of the time bothers me not. Hell, I don’t even raid unless it is a faction raid or a solo raid with good milestones. Giving up your defense makes perfect sense…I am NOT going to show my war defense prior to war, I am constantly trying different combos. I would rather leave up a drop lead defense and roll with the punches and take a hit in rep.

1 Like

#1 is currently in the works. I can’t offer details on timelines but it’s happening. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Chg to def leader

Agreed! I don’t like having Victor as my avatar bc he is ugly as sin! Haha!

0 Likes

Responding to #1:
I have been saying that for a while now too. Some games have the option to choose characters from the game as your Profile Avatar. Would love to see Scopely add this feature.

0 Likes

Oh yes, reputation absolutely matters when you’re in a faction. It determines what rank you are as a whole. Then, as a region.

2 Likes

Not at all. To each their own but rep doesn’t matter in the slightest. If Scopely had a brain they would do rewards for keeping ranks within certain parameters like many other games. Just because you raid and beat people doesn’t and have a higher rep means nothing to someone who knows how to actually play the damn game and win regardless. Keep believing rep means something, currently it means dick. I can take out the number 1 in my region when he pops up but it doesn’t matter. I am not rewarded for it. Nor am i rewarded when my Faction goes up or holds our Rep Rank, which is number 1. So you see…it means precisely…dick.

0 Likes