Please adjust the level up points for sclass

It takes substantially more gear to upgrade sclass toons, trainers and food dont go as far, and during level up you get the same amount of points as a regular 6*. Please weight the level up points accordingly. This was done when 6*s were introduced and one would imagine that trend would continue. Thank you.
@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

32 Likes

100% agree.
5x the gear of a 6*, much more food, much more trainers.
We need the points to reflect the effort and resources applied.
Please consider adjusting the point value to 2x a 6*.
@GR.Scopely @TayTron

11 Likes

Nah… Or did you forget they increased milestones to 10mil? When they reduced milestones to 3mil they made milestones much worse.

3 Likes

Fully agree. S Toons take way more trainers/food to level up, they should provide more lvl up points then a regular 6* of the same level.

3 Likes

110% needs to be done

2 Likes

I’ve put Pete in three scavengers and am at a little over 200k.
We shouldn’t feel punished or forced to levEl up toons we aren’t going to use just to hit milestones because this hadn’t been adjusted yet.
Should have been adjusted first thing.

5 Likes

Lol… And how many S toons you have that need levelling? Geez, people :man_facepalming: But hey, lets ask for more pts for levelling up an S toon thinking that Scopely won’t raise milestones (and give worse rewards). Then when we finish levelling our 1/2 S toons that need levelling we come back to forums and cry for them to lower the milestones again.

4 Likes

Personally I have 3 at T1.
But I don’t think it really matters how many ppl have, it’s that the resources invested should reflect the points rewarded.
And I think that since they are so rare for ppl to have that they wouldn’t need to lift milestone if they rewarded 2x the points.
I’ve been working on Pete for 3 weeks. The struggle is real, YGL only takes him up about 8 levels each time currently.
So 104k points every 12 hours is kinda deflating.

5 Likes

Why have 3 at t1 when you don’t have the gear to level them up? You made a choice to get 3 instead of working on 1. I can get a yellow Stoon, but I’m working on another yellow, so won’t even ascend the 5s version. After I’m done with the yellow will work on a blue one. It’s all about choices.

6 stars were as rare as S toons (gear, medals, fodder, etc). When people cried for more milestones they made them X5 higher. Then after a couple months when some couldn’t ascend more 6stars they came crying back here and asked for them to lower milestones. They lowered them to 3mil, but have worse rewards. After another 4/5 months of people complaining that milestones are not good, they added some milestones because nowadays not many hit the 3mil one.

1 Like

But the 6* gets twice the points as a 5*, it isn’t unreasonable to think that a sclass gets more than a 6*. Especially since the xp granted per used toon is less.

3 Likes

No it’s not unreasonable, but they will also increase milestones like they did before and it will be much worse. Look at your roster. How many 6 stars you have and how many Stoons you have?

1 Like

I think anyone asking for S class to remain the same point value as 6* are very much in the minority.

I suggest everyone that wants to see the points actually reflect the effort and resources put in, to write support, stay on JB in the line chat, and also keep the subject VERY active here with
@GR.Scopely @TayTron @JB.Scopely

I think we will see the changes, just not as quickly as they should have been introduced.

Thanks Guys! :blush:
Changes with Scopely takes persistence!

1 Like

Because any S class at T1 is far better than the 6* version. And that’s just fact bud.

4 Likes

That’s your opinion lol.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @TayTron please don’t change anything. Only very few have asked for changes in LU reknown points for S toons.

1 Like

Cant argue with that lol. But they also need to for in your team.

Ah I get it. You don’t have any S-class and others do. Hence you don’t want people with S class getting even more points since it will affect your levelup standing.

4 Likes

I think he has major concerns about level up ranks.
Way to keep it super personal😂

2 Likes

I know right. Not selfish at all.

2 Likes

Yes, right. Lol. Have Aarav and Laopo too, and can get Hengyen :man_facepalming:

Wouldn’t be surprised if that ss didn’t belong to you. :man_shrugging:

More points for S class only makes sense. I bet they become pull-able in the future also just like 6* did.

2 Likes