#####playerunited

Player United is just a joke because scopely is laughing out loud

1 Like

Well… Scopely had paid 1.250 of their own virtual currency (in other words - nothing) to buy 60 days of patience and compliance.

By the end of this 60 days we would have Arenas, bunch of new promo’s, maybe another legacy, a new plethora of bugs and dozens of new topics to talk about…

2 Likes

*players

They can laugh for all I care. I’ll keep my $$$ elsewhere, like financial investments. My dog needs a 2nd insurance anyway.

4 Likes

Jessie was a :poop: toon overnight she is buffed and to op now yet leon Jackson romanov are still :poop: …the new update and events ll be p2p

3 Likes

Well, with recent events, I’m not raiding as often and even forget things like SR and etc. If this keeps up, I’ll just move along.

2 Likes

You got to start somewhere🤗

1 Like

Not #playerSunited’s fault. They made a bigger movement and got more of us following it than any previous attempt in 4 years. By a country mile.
They put in real effort to unite us and mainly succeeded in doing that. Then Scopely still went ahead and pied everyone in the face.
#PlayersUnited isn’t a joke. Scopely is the joke.

8 Likes

I think you and Scopely are the jokes…
Why complain about a movement that’s trying to do good?!
This isn’t even good trolling, to be fair.
You have a problem with the movement and the tries made so far, just separate yourself. You’re blaming #PlayersUnited for not making a change. But what change have you done, singularly, that impacted and improved the community’s experience?!

4 Likes

#pu is a joke so like the guys who war when the wheel is :poop: i saw complain change the and :poop: but still war so what change has #pu brought when people are pretending to be #pu and yet spend and war and pull and where is #pu scopely just buffed a toon

1 Like

@Romeo505
Your Mom called
Said your pizza pockets are ready

7 Likes

Also, punctuation marks. They are godsent.

1 Like

Scopely has the power.
Will try and put this nicely it sucks to lose friends over this game but maybe some stay with you after the game is gone.
Time to move on take ur pals with you.
Remember the good times u had here.

Haha wow bro, you destroyed the Players United movement with this ONE of ONE MILLION troll threads

1 Like

Players United means nothing at all

1 Like

Yes playersunited is over and it’s been over but it worked for a almost a week so lets not bash on players who tried to make a change for the better of this game.

5 Likes

Its very much not over. Although more and more of us are quitting everyday. The game tho, not the movement.

3 Likes

When I quit I’ll move back home :slight_smile: Was much more fun back then

2 Likes

Agreed! :blush:

1 Like

It’s over untill we the community can get proof from the top 5 factions that they’re not pulling anymore.

All i want to see is the faction weekly mission that is open 400 premier recruits from the top factions