#PlayersUnited: Report Card of Scopely promises day 28 ish

We waited to post the latest report card, given the newest information about the Player’s Council.
We wanted to give folks a chance to make their announcements and ask their questions.

#PlayersUnited is separate from the Player Council.

We are hopeful, knowing that some of the known members of p.c. share #PU interests and will continue to advocate for positive changes.

However, #PlayersUnited doesn’t just stop because p.c. was created.

We will continue to call on Scopely to recognize the issues and draw attention to concerns that plague a game we all enjoy playing. (We want to prevent that from becoming past tense)

Please also check out the blog :blush:

Show your support

#PlayersUnited
#Fixyourgame
#closethegap
#staystrong

20 Likes

Inb4 Scopely’s blog and promise roadmap.

Oh wait, you was!

1 Like

I think they are closing in on a Z grade… don’t see how it can get any wor… never mind. I’m sure it can.

3 Likes

There is a blog???

1 Like

I was shocked too lol
Not announced very well :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

For heaven’s sake don’t challenge them Ricky. They WILL take it on.

Haha I stopped myself!!

1 Like

And where is this cloak and daggerish blog?
Asking for a friend lol

What would Z even stand for? F stands for failure

Z would be for Zika Virus cuz that’s what Scopely is

6 Likes

That’s two words so that grade would be Zv

1 Like

They said they would make promises… Never said they would actually take action :joy:

2 Likes

O look a promo lol

1 Like

Strike wheel with 3*s on it? lol, nice response to players united strike

3 Likes

We have a grade U in the UK, it comes after G and is the worst grade you can get. It counts as unclassified. F is the 3rd worst grade in British exams. Just thought you might like to know since you can definitely get worse than F :wink:

2 Likes

Hasn’t that changed to numbers now? So the Govt can look effective lol

Haha true, but I teach internationally and the British International syllabus is still grades since nowhere else in the world will understand the new number system. Despite the fact that it translates pretty much exactly from grades to numbers so was a pointless change, it now has the potential to disadvantage students getting numbers rather than grades, as their results will be less recognised abroad now if they want to apply to overseas jobs in the future.
But I guess that fits perfectly with the isolationist approach the whole country is taking.

1 Like

I would say this is spot on.

1 Like

You act as if we understand it too lol. I still take 10 minutes to remember if 9 is good or bad

1 Like

Unfortunately, that’s all I hear now.

images%20(8)

1 Like