Players United Reborn?

Can we have a revival of PU? PU 2.0? PU reborn? I like Players United Reborn, PUR, like a kitten, a really pissed off baby Shiva kitten. I was all in for PU, still am, just this is not a good time of the year for me personally so I’ve been more quiet. But where is that flame, that fierceness, that roar, etc that PU had? Did we achieve what we wanted? Is RTS all good now? How do some of you whales feel about the state of the game? From what i see, PU went silent, whales began to whale again and scopely is not only going backwards but mocking us while at it. I would make a list of things that really need to be changed, most are QOL changes but i have to go war in 30 minutes and i need to make me some coffee and pack a few bowls to deal with all this bs.

@Bane @Gov @Parker and a few others I’m too lazy to tag but some of you have pull, throw that weight around baby.

18 Likes

I’m game! #PUR

1 Like

Pur sounds weak

4 Likes

Hopefully it will have a cool line chat and hastag.

4 Likes

d5bfd8f1022260545d2e8a351f362524

Let me hear you PUR!

4 Likes

Yeah since it worked so Great the first time uh

2 Likes

I blame Greg also

1 Like

You leave Greg’s work ethic alone

2 Likes

You good with that now smart guy

I don’t have the energy to fight the machine anymore

6 Likes

Yeah… Sure… Try it again. That worked well the 1st time. And all the little mini attempts beforehand with the spending “k”, (since we can’t say that thing that you get 3 of in baseball), Albert’s letter, promises for the future… Blah blah blah bullshiz… I’ll get the popcorn.

4 Likes

#PLAYERSUNITED … oh wait a new shiny toon. Maybe next one.

8 Likes

Yea sadly that is true for this community

PUR sounds very good

No thanks

2 Likes

Im not united with many of you. Rather than blame scopely you blame one another.

11 Likes

Nope, not going to be a part of that.

The game has gone downhill since PU started…

2 Likes

If the top 10 factions going to WOC decide to launch PU2, it will show result. VV, TTT etc…are you guys game?

Im not. Community is too divided for that.
Scopely won’t listen.

5 Likes

I’m game but not top 10 faction. But pm me if interested. I’ll add you to a different line chay