Players received a different Choice Box [08/30]

Everyone,

As stated on our communications S-Class Laopo + Player Council Feedback, you should have received a free reward that gives a choice between 500 Blue Keys or 500 Ice Cream Cones.

That being said, we are hearing from several players that they got different options of choices 500 cones or keys mistake.

We are aware of this issue and our team is currently looking for a fix. If you are one of the players impacted - please PM me your account code.

GR

8 Likes

mistakes everyday. what lousy quality control haha

12 Likes

How can you screw up everything that bad?

5 Likes

Wait, u asking players willingly to give up on their coins (some received 10k+) for an exchange of cones or keys on regions they have lvl 1-15 characters? No idea how many will do that!

1 Like

I got a free reward and the choices were mod scraps, 400 coins and 2 trainers I think it was. Is that the box that was meant to be keys or cones?

4 Likes

Yes. And it was 300 coins. That’s what I got also. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Would of rather had the cones…

1 Like

Another day in FookUpLand. I’d rather have the coins than keys. By the time I get toon he’ll be outdated. Can I swap keys with coins? @GR.Scopely

8 Likes

Eeeeeer I’d much rather have the coins, I’d gladly take the other box

Everytime you ask for people to send in their account codes I feel like it’s a trap…

I got the coins, think I’ll keep them thanks.

I can give my keys back for same ammount of coins. How about that Scopely?

The boxes were kinda shit honestly. 300 coins, 200 gear markers, 100 ascendance medals, or some item tokens. Gladly would’ve took the keys over that shit

2 Likes

Now imagine these “shitty” boxes multiplied by 30 … Yeah, a lot of players have characters in 30+ regions! And u just got a free 40 pull!

3 Likes

Thats Not Based on your account. Because i got the coins grate, but only in one Region

Why can’t we just get coins.

If only, it did happen for only 1 region, at least for me

Notable: compensation for screw-ups

3 Likes

Me too :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve not even had a box ffs?!