Players council members

how many players are actually left on PC?

1 Like

Also a question worth asking: are they ever going to replace the ones that left?

5 Likes

as from the top of my head I can only think of 6 who are still on it. 3 form the same faction another 2 from another faction (both factions at the very top) and LG and that’s it

1 Like

There’s 9 members. LG and 3 F2P players. Then myself, Zan, Darin and 2 others who want to remain nameless.

5 Likes

ok so I probably should not name 1 of the ones who want to remain nameless who is representing the player base anonymously :thinking::see_no_evil:

1 Like

just 9 players from the entire RTS community? Is PC working as intended or is this just a checkbox on the list of things they promised?

14 Likes

Players council can only voice concerns its up to scope’s to listen and implement the the changes they are fighting for. We all know how scope’s responds they will always do what they deem the most financially beneficial to them. I applaud most of the council for their efforts it has to be exhausting though.

me to. I just dont get how anonymous people can really represent the player base when to me it just seems like they are there to benefit them selves and get what ever info they can 1st hand and share it around there select few. but the ones who are open about being in it like Bruce,zan and LG who try and keep us up to date from time to time I do thank and respect

1 Like

You’ve been on these forum posts. You know how toxic this community can get lol. I can assure you those that choose to remain anonymous are fighting for a better game overall.

1 Like

yeah I know how toxic they are but surely that’s part of the parcel. when you applied for the position you knew you would get hate and so did they. but now you have told me there are 9 left from the original 12 (well I think there was 12 not 100% sure) selected i now know who the 2 nameless ones left are but 99.9% of the forum users dont know who is representing them and fighting for them

1 Like

Re-count. 10 players.

You know I can’t count, damn…

1 Like

We get one more in you’re going to have to take your shoes off to count em up.

5 Likes

Still tough to make it across the Pacific in a dinghy. :man_shrugging:t2:

Bishhhhhhhh ask yo girl…

1 Like

Isn’t that sin not liking sushi?

I don’t like seafood either :man_shrugging:

Why do get the feeling that most of you are just yes people ?

Leave em be. They do what they can and get a ton of flack for it.

It’s Scopely’s PC, for a long time we have had no updates from Scopely, which would protect the anonymity of the PC so they don’t incur backlash or questions as they r meant to be customers giving a customers point of view not customers gathering customers points of view, that should be Scopely’s job.

But so far, no up dates from Scopely, we don’t know what agendas are being set, when meetings r, what the feedback is from those meetings, if the PC represents all customers, when the PC is to be refreshed, to ensure fresh opinions, that their is a wide range of opinions being gathered which is fair, and to discourage a kind of an elitism takes place.

I think if customers want to question what Scopely has created to represent customers then this shouldn’t be frowned upon. Instead conversations need to happen about how to include customers I.e. providing information, and communicate what is discussed, and how customers can join. It shouldn’t be a stagnant thing but a forever evolving council.

As it is we don’t know nothing know non of the criteria what’s discussed on a consistent basis and if meetings even take place. Everything is secretive that is meant to be for the benefit of the customer.

Think when ur doing something that is for the benefit of the customer, Scopely needs to work from the customer outwards and not what is for the convenience of Scopely or don’t bother at all cos that doesn’t improve communication or is customer focused.

1 Like