Players Council Application

Hello TWD RTS,

My name is Link and I have been a player of the game for over 2 years now. Some of you may know me based off of my YouTube channel, and others may not. I am an active member of the community and I wish to join and assist the Players Council. I originally applied and was not selected to join the council, but I wish to be reconsidered. I believe I have a lot to offer to this community and would love to be a part of PC.

Things to know about me:

• I am an advocate for all players / wish to be
  • I have a lot of in game knowledge and understand in game dynamics
  • I have strong communication skills
  • I want to represent the people of the game
  • I actively assist fellow players in the community with team building and try to keep up player retention

Thanks for your time and consideration!
@GR.Scopely

18 Likes

I thought applications were done months ago?

3 Likes

I vote to kill PC, it was a bad idea that has shown to be worthless.

12 Likes

yes they were but I am hoping to be added to the team to better help the community

Why still no info to people that applied for PC and didn’t get choosed?

The applicants that have applied but who have not heard anything are still in the race to be on the PC as we need always members.

//so @GR.Scopely sits on all applications and read when he need to sleep

//so @GR.Scopely sits on all applications and read when he need to sleep

You got me there @Tsarraz :smiley: But more seriously I am not the only one involved in the process of choosing more members and we have taken quite a delay and I am sorry about that.

GR

4 Likes

I think Link would be an absolutely great addition to PC. She’s well educated in the game and she also would be a Free2Play addition to help balance out ratios of the classes in PC currently. If it’s true there is only 9 people on the council currently then I do believe there is room.

2 Likes

So the new trend is for people to start promoting themselves on the forum for a spot on the PC?

I’m gonna start working on my post. :thinking:

2 Likes

It is so ridiculous and part of reason it should be tossed.

Idk. I think it might be kinda cool to have a badge under my name.

1 Like

Thank you for your support - I really do appreciate it and look forward to continuing to help the player base

4 Likes

Link would make a marvelous addition to the player council. She helps the community in multiple ways already, and hears what the player base wants and needs. She is well educated about the game and it’s mechanics and if I got a vote ,which I don’t, I would feel very confident in her representing me and the rest of the community on player council.

7 Likes

I support Link for PC. She’s an active member of the community and a smart dedicated F2P player.

I am currently Playing in the same region she is in, And can confirm that she indeed goes above and beyond to help others with team building. Her dedication is also seen via her YouTube videos.

4 Likes

thank you for your support as well :slight_smile:

Thank you Neo for your support as well and comment, it is much appreciated

1 Like

Link would be a great pc member shes passionate about the game, very knowledgeable, a very likeable and easy to talk to person and ftp what more could you want

4 Likes

@Link would be a great asset to pc lot of knowledge For the game all round , very helpful active great with communication always has good ideas and could do with more f2p on the council so I wish you luck on this linkidy link

3 Likes

I feel Link would be a great addition to the players council if considered. She has provided assistance to multiple players with her high intelligence of the game. When the meta changed back in May she personally helped multiple players i know including myself with these obstacles. Having proactive people in our community like Link to turn to is very helpful and appreciated. Her high knowledge of the game and caring ways of her peers can only help make players council stronger.

3 Likes

Thanks Mr. Tattoo tony :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recommend