Player targeting

I have noticed this is getting a lot worse lately but as I do raids and SR I will have a toon targeted and use a rush or attack and it goes after a random other toon. This is very terrible as I have to use a control team setup to win most raids with the current meta, but its hard to control when the targetting doesn’t work.

6 Likes

This is part of a change made in early May.

They’ve tweaked it since then, but yes, the AI is tougher than it was three months ago. If you need help with teams, there’s a Line group you can get in to get some help. I highly recommend using friendly duels in your faction to practice and try different team combinations. Shields on attack are extremely helpful, if you have one.

1 Like

No I am saying here if I have a player selected to target, (without stun, taunt, confuse ect applied on attacking toon) they still attack someone else.

3 Likes

Whoops, sorry, completely read that wrong. Video would be helpful, any chance you can capture this for me?

Yeah I can try next time I do some raids, also I am beta so could just be a beta issue?

Thanks for bringing that up. I’ll look for someone not in beta to confirm as well.

I’ve had the same happen to me can be frustrating

Just saying. I have noticed my phone screen is sensitive enough if my finger is close enough it will count as a touch and deselect my target even if i did not touch it. Is your incident deselecting where you have to reset your target?

2 Likes

It’s happened to me a handful of times as well. very annoying, especially when lots of these battles depend on almost everything going right on your side

2 Likes

My issue with targeting is that negan that kills you without even touching him

2 Likes

I’ve also had this happen to me several times over the past few weeks. Never happened before then

1 Like

I brought this same sorta issue up weeks ago as well

Yeah Ive noticed this, more so against walkers when a toon will attack one behind barriers when there were plenty of others to hit. Also during this sr on auto a toon used its ar 1st round the same way which made no sense.

Been happening to me since the AI first got updated. The main time I notice it is when there is a shield on the defense, but alice has focused everyone. It will hit the shield even though another toon is targeted. It’s so inconsistent when it actually happens though that I can’t catch it on video unless I just record all the time I’m playing.

It actually just fully doesn’t work in FA anymore

I had the same issue until I realized that it’s because I’m using a character that Alice recently revived. That revived person doesn’t get focused while everyone else does.

Thread here: Focus and Decap Sandy Bug

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.