Player Counsel Application

They most likely will, or some player picked will. The community will demand it to make sure that its not all “whales” ect.

1 Like

Odds highly likely.

Bonus: Means they don’t even need to choose people that way.

#NoAccountability

2 Likes

The cynic in me (which only relates to scopely and 4 years of handling of this game) can actually see this happening.

Not naming council for privacy implications yada yada

Council doesn’t actually exist

Ad infinitum posts of what has been “discussed” on council with no tangible evidence or progress

Surely not… :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, i could see that happening. No getting around the distrust that the state of the game breeds unfortunately.

1 Like

A sorry state of affairs when we can joke about this and not be 100% joking either.

Lots of opportunities here to show a WANT to change with some of the smaller stuff that would help regain trust waiting for bigger pieces to slot into place

Time will tell… I really hope this isn’t another let down but won’t be holding my breath either

4 Likes

1h8vlolpdtj21~2

4 Likes

Promise a solid reward for counselors 'cause no sane man would ever want to work with perfidious cash-grabbers like you for free.

No special rewards, want something extra join beta

1 Like

I wouldnt do it for them, just for the community. Its kind of a neccesary thing to do.

4 Likes

maybe have a tournament of council where the applicants transfer in and battle it out 1v1 in war
winner moves up

Couldn’t trust that, if the favorite got eliminated, a wild card would appear out of nowhere

6 Likes

I get the point of letting them be anonymous, but it defeats part of the whole purpose.

We don’t hear FAR from enough from JB & GR, the Council is supposed to help increase communication. How can ya talk to ghosts??

Cues the kid from Sixth Sense

4 Likes

There you go @Michelle

2 Likes

You’re talking to a company who outsources their forum moderation to @LadyGeek.

Who makes the decisions around here anyways?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well, Fark.

2 Likes

Who makes the decisions around here anyways?

I just always kinda thought it was this guy…?
giphy%20(9)

8 Likes

I have applied, I want nothing more than for the game to be better for everyone, for P2P and F2P alike. Best of luck to everyone who applied, I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too, but I am starting to doubt this will work.

I totally thought about applying aswell.

But to be honest, this is not worth investing my time. We have already spent huge amounts of time to gather feedback through the course of years. Most of it went unheard. I don’t think, this will change now. Scopely tries to calm the masses (as they’ve done before) but I don’t think this will lead anywhere.

Looking at the CRW going on right now just reinforces me in my thinking. This game is broken beyond repair. It has gotten worse and worse through the years, the current gameplay is totally broken if you look at it from outside the whale bubble.

F2P & mild spenders have no way to compete in this shizzshow. We’re being fed to the whales. And there is almost no way to beat this meta. Payback and Bide are absolutely retarded.
There is no fun left in fighting. I wouldn’t even say fighting, because most of the times you just stare at the screen looking at what your taunted and confused toons are doing anyways.

My faction barely queues anymore. A third of the faction is dropping the game after this event, because they are so sick and tired of this. I can’t even blame anyone. Players , that have been sticking to this game over years. What a bummer. We have 16 regions matched up, because the servers are so frigging empty.

10 Likes