Player Counsel Application

Hi Survivors,

We’re looking for players passionate about the game to join the Player Counsel to help us to craft a collective vision of where we want the game to move forward.

This Counsel’s goal is to provide an environment for selected players to have a direct and genuine conversation with the team in order to improve the game for the whole Walking Dead Road to Survival Community.

By joining the Player Counsel, you’ll be able to share your feedback directly with us, via dedicated channels that you will be invited to join when selected.

If you are interested in joining the Player Counsel - Follow this link http://bit.ly/PlayerConselApplication

The only requirements to apply is to be over 18, be an active and avid player and to be willing to help us improve the game and to be the voice for the best Community of all time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re selected, you’ll receive an invitation to join the Player Counsel in the upcoming weeks in your mailbox.

Good luck!
GR

14 Likes

Asks for permission from the owner of the form when you go to that link.

1 Like
  1. how many are you choosing for your counsel?
  2. are their opinions going to hold more weight than a poll?
  3. those questions won’t really help you seperate the wheat from the chaff.
13 Likes

Lol. Deflect much?

3 Likes

@GR.Scopely upcoming weeks? I’ve been preaching patience surrounding this movement, but if your taking weeks just to pick a counsel, that doesn’t bode well for the future of this game.

41 Likes

Why do these threads always come out when there has been another screw up from your end?

Coincidence, I think not; just trying to soften the blow and limit the damage.

12 Likes

Yep. Lightning like progress there lmao. Not!

When you ask for information like that account code of mine, I am very worried…

3 Likes

You have a player counsel already, dont play coy, the whales that are “cool” already are in a “player counsel” maybe most will be tricked by this but im not buying it

7 Likes

1 Like

yall gonna increase the probabilities on my player account code if I get selected or nah? :thinking:

5 Likes

:joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:
They made it unlisted a few minutes ago. Now it’s been listed again. I wonder what happened that they can act quickly to this, but nothing in the game. Unless it’s something that benefits the player base, then they act quickly to fix it.

considering a lot of the people in the #playersunited stuff said they wont budge until there is action - you would think there would be a bit more speed on this.

29 Likes

Damn a couple weeks? Should be a couple days at most. Acting like picking the counsel is gonna be so elite your gonna have to think on it

3 Likes

Yea I mean, if it’s going to take weeks to pick the counsel, I am sure it will take weeks after that to implement any changes. Just not a good look.

2 Likes

Weeks, months, years, never

10 Likes

Already reneging on their “very fast” timeline. Not to mention their roadmap is going to be built before any player has been considered.

#NotListeningIsNotListening
#LackiesWanted

6 Likes