Player council recruitment

The player council recruitment survey is a disaster, why is there not a link to the survey/questionnaire in game? the pop up is sporadic at best, commenced during a weekend war event, and there was/is no facility to save it part through! Some of the information required even necessitates coming out of the survey. I got to 60% and then left it to come back to because of a war and now it says it is complete! Anyone else had trouble with it? Can i suggest the player council members address this issue as a matter of urgency and certainly before the next recruitment, the bad taste it leaves no doubt will be relieved by a minty fresh toothpaste, or indeed a minty fresh toon! Thanks

2 Likes

xnvreUV

I wouldn’t worry. The total absence of surveys, followed by the aggressive recruitment ads like a Vietnam-era America, followed by kamikaze surveys that epic-prank you to leave before then locking themselves up and telling you you’ve completed,

are all actually part of a rigourous boot camp-esque training to ensure you make the cut and can endure such tribulations, for the special forces.

The interview is mere formality at that point. Should you accidentally reach that stage, you will be neuralized.

6 Likes

I’m glad it doesn’t work. Just add it to the multiple fails they bring to the platform as is.

How many times do they try and fail and just leave it as that, then to actually fix their broken P.O.S.?

1 Like

Neuralized?

I demonstrated one to Moog yesterday.

1 Like

Neuralized is a wicked combination of realising one was neutered whilst asleep, i am never going to the vets again…and they said it was for a routine flea jab! or was it a flu jab? In any case i have never been quite the same.

1 Like

I think neuralization is the memory erasure gimmick from the MiB franchise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neutralised isn’t the same as being neutered. That’s rather a dark turn for the aforementioned MiB franchise

1 Like

In the worst case Stunned

Lol okay I get it now

1 Like

They dont care how things work they just shove everything at us and hope it works for the best

1 Like

I was gonna apply for pc. But, then I just carried on living my life.

1 Like

:laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.