This week we had a call on Records. Basically a little fact finding call determining the type of records people keep outside of the game, and how a better track might be helped kept (is that English?) ingame.
Meanwhile, we’ve all been running around like Robin Hood in a deforestation crisis. And you all certainly not merry men on Tuesday. The next joke about a bear paw has been blocked by the WWF.
Also because I couldn’t think of one in time.
There’s 3 weeks left, we’re still going on this bear hunt.
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
We spoke mostly about things like keeping track of scores, the spreadsheetmeisters, those who record card amounts. Where chat’s done in the game. Etc etc. But there was a few suggestions spawning from that:
- Suggested better tracking for Onslaught, SR, Hordes
- A fix to War leaderboards as well (if it isn’t still. I haven’t looked at past ones. My spreadsheet’s up to date and upkept )
- Proposed that you have the ability to see all these tournament scores at will from the player profile
We’re on a bear hunt! And we’re going to catch a big paw!
Oh oh! It’s an RNG event.
We can’t go over it, we can’t go under it
We’ve got to… pray to RNGesus and pull from the unlisted odds bags and most likely get 1 arrow and eventually painstakingly 40 quills.
It’s an adventure!
- We advised more Bear Paws be available
- Asked for a Gold Quill trade in (for Silver Quills)
- Odds should be posted in the bag
- The communication should have been clearer, for the entire event
- Slider to open multiple choice boxes
- Or to open 6/12 batches at a time
- Museum lock and the chamber of secrets
- Ability to skip the tutorial
- Having the Select First 100 button when selling weapons
- Lower gear
- Higher gear
- All gear!
- Suggested a wheel update, including removing the 4* wheel and replacing with a trainer wheel
- Trainer caps need to be higher
- Potentially also allowing Lilith/Ulysses to level DOWN AR and AS’s.
- More Salvage tokens need to be around
- and Suggested a Basic token bundle in the Supply Depot
- SD markers back to gear maps
- Raised the gear hunt problems
- Asked about WOC 4
- Lol. WOC 4
Forum Symphony Choir No.4 in it’s home of Communication says:
"Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich man’s world
All the things I could do…
Like buy arrows!
- Asked for a calendar detailing the release schedule of Cards / Shards
- Passed on that the Combat List needs updating
- Warned that many can’t finish collections before the cards / shards are whisked away
- Suggested a high-cost craft for perfect basic stats (+5% confirmed)
- Overall a higher crit rate is needed
- Depot should offer more card choice
- War Missions should return
- Passed and detailed the discussion here surrounding Onslaught energy, and potential alternatives
- Passed on the discussion surrounding Raid Timers (That was the product of the savage abominations of the Others in the decadent swamp that is the Other Place)
- Universal YGL
The Poll: Arenas
Remember all opinions and contributions are fully represented in the write up, this is just quick closure.
- Thee is neutral
- Old School was the winner
- Draft was the loser, or the most least favourite
- Domination preferred
- Trophies need to be reduced still
- People rarely get Veteran Rings from Top 10/20
- Veteran Rings should be elswhere
- Roadmap would be a prime alternative, or maybe milestones
- Fix Draft = Allow upgraded bound weapons
- Suggested shuffling the traits in Trait
- Increase the reward places of VR / Armoury Items, and more tickets!
Other suggestions included:
- Potentially splitting Old School and 5* (ascendables allowed) (How Old School is 5* Mr Liu? Really?)
- Coining not allowed in Championship
- Stop defences resetting sometimes
- Base score off something other than team grade
And that was this week recapped.
Leave your biggest issues, or smallest, below and have them appear in the Charts. Communication got certified Platinum last week. The next is upto you. Keep them coming
Have a nice weekend! Don’t war too hard. It’ll help my matchmaking.