Greetings Forumers! And Americans who don’t usually read Recaps but homing pigeoned to the date.
Yes I’m back! Back in black! Hit the sack. Rest assured, there are no pranks, rickrolls, parodies, teasings, jumpscares, dystopian realties, or jokes that I’m stopping Recaps within this intro. Over my dead body I got nine lives, cat’s eyes.
And hopefully no dystopian realities within the comment section too this time. I’ll be loose from the noose.
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Raised that blitz should be 30 minutes
- Reminded to remove Choice Box D soon (TWICE I’ve pulled it now. Am I impatient yes? Do I deserve that? … No!)
- In future, a better quality S-Class is needed for the effort
- They also shouldn’t require 2 6*s
- Arenas: More rings, down to rank #30-50. More coins for higher leagues too
- Arenas: Increasing opponent selection
Stop reading the first letter of every suggestion, there’s no hidden message this time, I promise!
- Tokens should be able to count for the ‘Complete world maps’ mission. It took me 6 years to farm all those stages manually.
- Newer toon cards should be included
- The featured toon of the week should be the reward
- Rank rewards outside the Top 10
- Better rewards inside the Top 10, such as switching medals for Benedicts
- 3 items on the last milestone (3 can’t be a hidden message, see)
- A battle log for this mode
- Asked for missions for world cans like the war cans
- Ascendance medals: increase the amounts, decrease the costs, or remove the requirement altogether
- You Got Lucky: You might get lucky with a new universal YGL for all, which may also be 200k+ XP
- More armoury items of all rarities (yes, to that one person, he knows who he is, Silver Paint was explicity said!)
- Town expansion, at least offering another armoury
- Increasing Player Level to 300
- Discussion on start times, brought on by that rogue Onslaught
- Reducing the amount of pop ups
- Asked that they be streamlined, removing the personas
- Quicker/cheaper times for 3/4/5* training
- Roster filter in team selection (in the team screen, where it’s one long line)
- Ability to train trainers
- Raise the trainer cap to 500
- Brought up Survey incentivisation
- Forum Symphony Choir No.4 says: Nothing. I used a song already in the intro. Sorry.
- Suggested outbox messaging (being able to see them)
- Museum locks to prevent accidental claiming
- Font size is too small. I shouldn’t need a degree in nanoscience to read the shop
- Overall needs more value
Oh dear. How did we end on that note. And that was this week recapped!
Normality has resumed. There is no revelations in the outro. That was your Recap calm after the storm. The ice after the snow. The ash after the fire. The death after life. … I don’t think that one works
Anyway! Leave your suggestions and questions below. Like all the ones you like, they get counted too. Get your backing on those points, two platforms collide now. Don’t get shouted out by the ‘others’. Have a nice weekend!