Welcome back to PC Recaps. The sub lime thread that leaves you feeling peachy and tickled pink. It’s been a quiet, rosey week and I can’t think of any particular events or happenings this week to talk about in this intro. Maybe it’s a layer of jade that I can’t see past. But anyway, there’s no point staying marooned in the intro. Let’s jump in!
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Asked to tone them down, especially after war. They made me green with nausea again
- This needs several improvements, this can include:
- Stackable pulls (upto 10)
- Reduction to crafting time
- Daily coins in there?
- Daily gear box to go in there?
- Hell, let’s throw daily trainers in there too! Indigo!
- The energy cost could be halved, so it costs less gold to coin another hit
- Return to 2.4k in Raid
- Suggested having a 400k, 1A-esque type milestone for those very, very high scorers. Like 10k. Very high. Blue sky high
- Raised the frustrations again and the need for a higher crit success
- More access to lower crafting items was needed, like Silver Paint
- Gear Hunt needs to go back to multiple drops
- More XP on the XP map
- Farmable weapon parts map. You red that right
- Suggested an update to the radio roadmaps
- Brought up the wants for the ability to drag teams. NOT dressing them up, to clarify. Moving them up and down the list
- Shielded opponents should show in the Activity screen, without having to open the profile
- The ability to open multiple choice boxes. It’s very slow having to do it once perpull
- A higher refill drop rate is needed, especially if no towers
- Asked for a new War S-Class. Hopefully this can be orranged.
- Passed on the feedback regarding yellow Kal
The Poll: Old School Hordes
As always, this is a quick summary. All opinions and contributions off yourselves were also put in the brown envelope and passed to Scopely
- Biggest grouping of people Loved it
- 5* Hordes was an improvement
- The difficulty was ‘About Right’
- People wouldn’t make it more difficult
- The Hordes roadmap was useful
- Milestones were the most favoured rewards, Missions in second
- Hordes once a month was most preferable
- Suggested having a 1000 win mission, and 3 items in the rank rewards
Other suggestions included:
- Something to tackle the monotone, repetitive nature = like an auto function, lower league impact, scaling it down
- Suggested returning mods - with a chance of Plat Mods - to post-battle rewards
- Suggested also that it be communicated further in advance, so people could prep 5* teams properly
And that was this week recapped.
Teal me all your hopes and fears below. Like all the suggestions you agree with and it’ll all get passed on to Scopely. Don’t be a lurker satin their chair!
Have a nice weekend!
OK I can’t stay silenced any longer.
This week saw a change to the Market.
Now I don’t know about you. But here in 2020; who in their right, intellectual, civil mind… with ANY concept of intelligence developed over a million years from the Ape itself.
Would spell grey ‘gray’.
I have never been so ashamed to live on this planet. Just when I thought removing the 'u’s was enough for them, they go and change the vowels entirely. I shake my head in shame.
Forum Symphony Choir No.4, see out the Recap credits. Cya! n.
‘Now I believe in miracles, and a miracle has happened tonight
If you’re thinking about my baby it don’t matter if you’re black or white’
OW! *Grabs cro- that’s credits over I think