Much like everyone in the world, no-one was quite sure what was going on in the week between Christmas and New Year. Next week is the first real week back for Scopely. Presumably a skeleton crew kept a cursory glance on things. But keeping fingers on lips for two entire weeks proved too much. So here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Asked that appropriate forewarning is given to allow to proper planning (at least 2 weeks)
- Also asked that appropriate time is given to transfer. 2-4 days, combined with fac events, bugs, and not including your own faction’s logistical problems, is not remotely enough for a safe transfer of 30 people.
- It was suggested that the platinum mod slot in the SR depot is broken down into the 4 mod sets, to help reduce frustration at getting the entirely the wrong mod at such a cost and time-to-grind.
- Pushed for confirmation on the final dates
- Raised that the New Year offers weren’t very attractive to potentially buy
- Suggested the return of the FA event, the first model.
- Proposed that FA rewards be updated to include trainer crates of Pathway-amounts
- Suggested higher trainer drops, or higher-rating trainers
- The drop in amounts for the faction raid was noted and disliked
- Choice boxes for rewards would be most ideal
- Tad late now but another way to use the growing stockpile of arrows was also asked
And that was this week recapped. Happy new year. For now.