Greetings ladies and gentlemen.
As some of you may be aware, this week the Recap empire expanded to Discord. You can now see Recaps in the PC Recap, and leave your feedback and suggestions in the PC Embassy. After some deliberation, I have decided to move my efforts there. This will be the last Recap on the Forum, you won’t see me again for the most part.
I understand there will be some disappointment. However, we should look back fondly on the 8 months of Recaps. The Forum Symphony Choir No.4 has one last encore tonight:
“Every time you go away, you take the PC with youuuu…”
Actually let’s call the curtain on them, they don’t help the atmosphere.
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- New league coin amounts can still be raised, 400 is quite low
- Expand Arena rank reward areas, e.g
- Veteran Rings go down to at least #30, as well as armoury items and champion tickets
- Evening out the trophies Arenas give to balance it with other sources
- Raised that there’s too many teammates in leagues
- Good way to improve the museum = Tabs
- Oldie but a goldie = SR teams
- New one, suggested a hard slider in inventory
- Nitpick, but raised the snapback the mod screen does when you stop looking at a specific mod
- Ability to drag teams up/down the list
Event: House of Cards
- Got a success on asking for more aces
Event: Summer Beach Bash
- In events, leeway is needed (wasn’t enough in the SR mission)
- Very reluctantly raised your issues with PC applications. They say not to invite the vampires into your kitchen
- Ended suggesting that in future, applications should be a blog link
- You should be able to stack to a 10 pull in SC
- Or / and include daily coins in SC
- Update to the Monthly Pass
- Understood cards would be more preferable for diamond trades
- Proposed rewards for player milestones (login streaks, game anniversaries, SC membership)
- ! Overhaul! (I think this was answered last night)
- Following last update, trainer caps need to be raised (2* and Liliths / Ulysses particularly)
- On depots, they should refresh quicker and have more cans
- Roadmap cost needs to be reduced
- Update to scav camps and reducing the cooldown for missions
- Mentioned again the unpopularity of the wave system
And that was this week recapped. With that, there’s just one thing left to say,
You didn’t really think I’d leave my forum, did you?
I. Am. Going. Nowhere. Recaps are going nowhere. Your voices are going nowhere. Yes! Let’s Planes, Trains and Automobiles ‘Everytime you go away’ into a happy song and ending! But it’s not an ending, it’s a continuation!
There IS now a Recap on Discord. I feel it important that all platforms are able to communicate with their Player Councillors. HOWEVER, this will never detract from my efforts to my true home, and my fellow forumers. I will be splitting my time between both platforms, and improving PC communications. Nothing will change for the Forum.
And that’s a promise.
Now, leave your suggestions, feedback, thoughts and feelings below, I will see you next week!
Hey! Post credits again. Quite the Recap this week. The Forum Symphony Choir No.4 did have a proper song to sing this week. You should check the first letter of every feedback and suggestion