Welcome to the Holiday Special! Not for you, for me. I have no idea what’s been going on ingame this past week and won’t for the next week. I’ve merely been upholding my PC responsibilities and then I run off. Don’t tell my faction.
I’m here right now in the glowing sun (It’s not, it’s Britain) on a golden beach (I’m not, I hate sand) flanked by palm trees (I am, but they’re plastic), rum in one hand (That’s the one true thing here, terrible isn’t it) and surrounded by beach babes (Certainly not, never have been).
Anyway, let’s do this Recap
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Preparation/scout time should be longer - at least 2 minutes
- Tower shield times should be longer, 2-2:30 minutes
- Attack cooldown should be longer
None of the above offered me enough time to run into the receding waves and back before they killed me. Or wet my shoes. Whatever the mentality is there when people do that.
- Repair time was nice, although perhaps only for the first one or two
- Suggested a war depot again
- Passed on extending MVP placement rewards done (getting rid of smelling salts and putting in other cans)
- More value needed
- More choices and options needed for battle coins
- Store could reset, as a way of offering more items like trainers/gear to sink coins on
- Raised that the x5 of the blowtorch offer was uncool
Good grief, I go for one week and look what happens. F2P froze over. Let’s palate cleanse
- More SR cans needed in circulation, perhaps daily missions
- SR ‘My Teams’ button
- Raising to Cap to 500
- Allowing AR and AS trainers to earn renown points
- Streamline to all courses
- Slot lock
- More armoury tokens and varnish in circulation needed
- Reducing / removing RNG
- 3rd act to the Epic Weapons RM offering the items 2 points above
- Collectable trade-in!
- All depots need an update
There’s a Victorian hotel up on the cliffside here that’s newer than that depot.
- Player Level increase to at least 300
- A town expansion, offering more food capacity and a 3rd armoury
- Suggested reducing the cost of the daily roadmaps
- Increasing the amounts in Daily Crates
- Proposed the scrap roadmap become a somewhat regular thing
- Suggested mods are ordered (within their types) by value
- Filter on toon selection
- Shielded revenges show in Activity
- Allowing fac supporters to swap 5* weapons
- Tower team should be selected by default for getting towers
- Raised the frustrations with them
It’s the same as when I ask for an ice cream and they give you a small blob for £7 or whatever nowadays. Last time I come here
- Raised the frustrations with the wave system
And that’s like when I’m put in the same vicinity as 200 WWE seagulls that jump me the minute I turn around from the kiosk, leave me bloody and battered and take my ice cream.
The Poll: Onslaught
Remember, the entire spectrum of viewpoints was told to Scopely, I promise. This is the essential results.
- Neutrally received tourney, positive bias though
- Over 1/3rd never rank inside the Top 10
- Choice Boxes are the most popular rank rewards
- Most try to use the no-AR bonus
- The majority reach 1000 wins
- The Choice Boxes are almost unanimously popular in missions
- Card amounts should be higher and older ones offered
- Rank Rewards should extend all the way down
- There should be an onslaught log
- The win bonus type (no-AR) should be rotated around for new ones
- Coining amounts can be halved
- Suggested personal milestones - based on wins
- Raised the issue with timers, but warned they shouldn’t worsen matchmaking
- Suggested a push notification to let you know Onslaught has started
And that was this week recapped.
DO leave your suggestions and feedback and issues below. I will still be doing my Community Feedback on Tuesday as per this week too. Don’t let up. Come comment them below
Now if you don’t mind, I have a holiday to get back to. Me and the Forum Symphony Choir No.4 are about to hit the club karaoke:
Hot town! Summer in the city!
All around people looking half dead, walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head!
But at night it’s a different world…