This week we had a call on Roadmaps. We went through the new changes to them - the daily ones - gave feedback on things we liked, gave suggestions on things that need to be improved, or added.
And I’m not very well. So let’s get this silly thing over with and hopefully nothing triggers my nausea.
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- We suggested more trainers on the Survivors roadmap
- More survivors are needed, especially since the wave reduction
- The Gear Hunt amounts need to be boosted again
- Suggested farmable elite/ultra/weapon parts
- F2P 6* gear map? Maybe…? Please I beg thee!
- Also suggested a torch roadmap, as one potential avenue for them
- 5th: Extra options in the Black Market
- 5th: Banner excess
- Commonwealth: YACK. Ugh! Nearly set me off then. Close call
- Commonwealth: Avoid P2P events
What? It’s a legitimate title. The following is a list of things that should be higher:
- Raid milestones need to be higher
- League milestones need to be higher
- Trainer caps need to be higher
- Mod scrap caps need to be higher
- I do. Where’s those painkillers?
- Needs to be more of these around
- Raised the possibility of removing and reusing them? Green initiative, they could get tax relief.
Throbbing headache! The topic, not I.
- Regions should be colour coded by wave ingame
- Windows should be every 30-60 days. Max.
- The Wave system…
Where to begin…
- Forum Symphony Choir No.4 says ‘You better call the sledge-hammer!
This can be my testi-mony. Ow!’
Out of the mouth of Gabes there.
- S-Class tab in the ascendance tower. Somewhere to see S-Class stats
- Museum tabs for orderly living
- Team drag
My eyes drag
What is this?! Who authorised this section! Oooh I’ve gone lightheaded
- Suggested the salvage token offer become regular
- Suggested the $1 blowtorch offer return
Any more of that and we’ll need the defibs out over here.
- Wheel needs updating, maybe S-Cards
- Torches could be added to crates, as an alternative avenue. That was a callback to Chapter 1. That’s the narrative genius typically exemplified in Recaps.
- It needs a Tier 7/8
- An update to the dep-oh. Ah!
The Poll: Depots
As always, every opinion and viewpoint I get is represented in the write up. This is cliffnotes results
- Nearly all want an update
- Supply Depot is most popular
- Supply - Refills most popular, remove 3*
- Supply - Quicker refresh (3 days average), more refills, cost reduction
- Gear - 100k Food most popular, swap 10k Food for 100k materials
- Gear - Reduce costs and increase amounts
- SR - Plat mods most popular, remove Silver Mods and 4* characters (or put them in a choice box)
- SR - New 5* weapon, and cost reduction
- Assault - Trainers kinda popular. Not much else was
- Assault - New S Class here, and cost reductions. Of course.
- All those cost examples were included in there too. I didn’t ask for all them for sheer giggles.
And that was this week recapped.
Leave all your suggestions, feedback, ideas that you want passed onto Scopely next week below. Like all the ones you agree with too, they always get counted.
I did it! I made it to the end. I didn’t hurl vomit everywhere or point blank die. I can now go and rest. Absolutely Nothing can go wrong or send me off the edge now *Sigh of relief*
Have a nice weekend war… ring… in war…