(Note: Scopely was offically on holiday this week. Although it’s entirely possible they may have unofficially glanced on. Therefore the Council has not bombarded them with feedback, lest it should not be seen and ignored which would be terrible)
There have been a few, literally a few, don’t get excited, pressing items which we dropped in anyway; should they be seen this week or the next (If next week is an in-week). And for the sake of consistency, I might as well just say them…
So here’s the feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days (hope you all had a jolly festive week too btw):
- It was disappointing to not see any log-in event over the month of December. A month known since the age of 2 for getting small life login events in small chocolaty form
- Similarly, the lack of a goodwill gift was noticable and disappointing. Both the Council and the forums provided a big list of games which did this. Small goodwill gestures go a long way with the players
- Reiterated armoury tokens should drop in raids at least. (I will personally mention this again as there has been almost 0 ways to get any tokens to progress over the last week or two)
- Reminded that crates need updating in general, and to replace the keys with an S-Class choice box
- In Draft, enemy opponents should only have default weapons to match your own forced default weapons
- The new level up reward model (Collectables) is good. But the amounts for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th prize brackets could be a little higher. Especially in faction.
And that was this week recapped. Not a proper week, most of the above will probably get repeated, for aforementioned reasons. It wasn’t a case of our work ethic. Although on that point, I have to admit the next Recap will be next decade.