Greetings fellow forumers and challengers to the throne! How dare you come into my home, my sacred temple of Recaps and size up whether this crown will look big on you. Anyone applying, I accept all challenges of duels, I will walk 10 paces in the opposite direction and draw my F2P pass on you. And I will win.
Yes! It’s PC recruiting week, if you didn’t know. And I’m cool with that. Completely. We had 2 calls this week. The first one was on the Prestige System. The second is on the Economy, in a few hours. Unless people whip out their crystal balls, I can’t detail what’ll be said there. But I’m sure we can guess
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the PC over the last 7 days:
We had a talk about the state of the current system and made suggestions on how it can be updated and improved. These included:
- Adding more levels past Prestige 13
- Perhaps covering the prestige number to the public, or at least the exact amount. Perhaps a toggle button
- Improving the daily crates and progression bonuses, e.g to offer more cans
- Updating the Prestige wheel
I’m looking into the future right now. Bet none of you applicants can do that. Ironically the future also looks like the past 8 months:
- We will probably… mention the lack of trainers in circulation
- I see… a training ground overhaul
- I’m getting a vision of… F2P 6* gear maps, or league store updates
- The clouds part… we will suggest a renown points update
I recapped back all of your discussion last week. The good, the bad and the ugly. For disclosure:
- Hordes is a polarising event
- It must be balanced - 6* was most popular, 5* being a close second. Supplementary Draft also recieved some support
- The ‘build-up’ event should preferably be a roadmap, no more
- At least initially, any return of Hordes should not have an effect on ongoing events or leagues
- BIG push on flatlining coin amounts. And we got it! There wasn’t a forum announcement but Platinum+ will now give a minimum of 400 coins for promotion
- Also pushed on increasing rings and armoury item placements in Arenas!.. Oh we didn’t get that. I’ll keep trying
- Raised that Arenas are too influential currently
- Suggested that the Gold Mod be available in Gold league
Event: House of Cards
- Asked if war can have Aces missions (like trauma kits)
- Asked for more Jack/Queen avenues, or better drops
- Asked for more uses for Kings
- Did say that the choice in the Black Market is good though
- Passed on feedback to allow upgraded weapons to be used in Draft mode
- Reiterated that the current Wave system is unhealthy and unsustainable
- Suggested my Tiered Regions idea as an alternative, but any alternative needs to be looked at. How many of you applicants have comprehensive alternatives like that, huh?
- War needs an overhaul
- War crates need an overhaul
- War rank rewards need rotting heads back in them
- War depot is needed instead of a war wheel
- War bracketing needs urgently reviewing
I think war might need an update.
- Asked for more armoury tokens in general, it can come under Rewards
- Ask for a trade-in to make all the old-card rewards useful
- In addition, we need newer cards in rewards
- Timer needs to go back to 30 minutes
Event: Trainer Frenzy
- What frenzy? The ratio of roughly 1 world can : 1 trainer is not a good trade off
- Should be a lower cost, or offer more trainers. Or both to be totally radical
- More world can output is needed for all these roadmaps
- Suggested that end times rotate around. I don’t want to do all-nighters for Level ups. It’s a low point.
And that was this week recapped.
All suggestions you want me to raise and push next week, comment and like them below. If you are indeed applying or are interested in applying for the PC, then I suppose you can feel free to ask any questions in that regard too. Have a nice weekend!
I’m back. Post-Credits. I can see all your nervous faces, and Scopely’s. What’s this all about?
You may have noticed the Forum Symphony Choir No.4 did not sing this week…
Because I have the microphone. And I can see security is being notified.
Well in the wake of the PC recruitment. Today, I have one thing to sing to you all and Scopely, and I will not be silenced! I can see security is bounding towards the stage. Hit play!
‘You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met you’ Security is on the stage. Fast forward!
Don’t you want me baby?! Security is about to break social distancing rules.
Don’t you want me, oh-