Back. Street’s. Back. Alright!
Yes! I’m back off holiday. From the land of Wales to the land of whales. That joke works better spoken than written. I shouldn’t have said it now, it made me look stupid. Anyway, not a clue what’s been going on these past 2 weeks. I’m just as excited as you about what’s going to be in this Recap. It’s probably a whole new terrain and experience. I’m a born again player. Let’s see!
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
Oh… ok. It could be new stuff!
- Daily S-Class crates need to give 50/200 amounts…
- Collectable trade-in! Oh oh.
- Renown points change for S-Class. This isn’t looking good
- There should be a town expansion.
- Suggested the idea of a ‘Bank’. Ok this is new. Basically you can lock coins in, and they will earn a small interest over time. It’s an ingame, reliable way to earn a small amount of coins
Not the greatest start. Economy’s still Greek. We’ll see if anything else has changed
Or so I hear
- Asked to remove 6*s from the wheel
- Suggested a war depot
- Raised the War Stash popularity and that it should remain
- Suggested a week-long mod removal
- Scouting time should be longer than 1 minute
- In future similar events, there needs to be higher targets in missions, some have finished already
- War Placement rewards should extended to at least 6th MVP
Burn baby burn!
- Raised a court injunction against the Curious Conundrum pop-up. After being harassed and assaulted 17 times in 5 minutes, it now cannot come with 5 miles of me.
- Similarly, there should be less offer pop-ups, at least during war
Not much change here. Still get jumped more by pop-ups than I would in the Projects.
Oh my god it still exists
- Asked for another window within August
- On the whole, there should be a LOT more, longer windows
- Review the wave system
- Coins should be included
- There needs to be more comic choices
- In daily roadmaps, suggested wave amounts be reduced
- The Rescue Roadmap needs to be purged of 1*s, and potentially a Lilith/Ulysses end prize
- Fac Supports should be allowed to switch bound weapons
- Proposed a Veteran Ring roadmap
- War log could be extended until the next war
- Filter on toon selection
- Museum lock
- Brought up the wants to lower AR/AS’s. Game censor never likes it when I write AR/ASs.
- Asked for comms on the next Gold Brick toon. This did happen. It’s next week isn’t it.
- Forum Symphony Choir No.4 are busy practising gold-related songs for next week. I know some of you get sensitive if they don’t appear. They’re back in their communication home at least!
- Raised the issues with start/end times
Some things just don’t change it seems…
The Poll: Territory Types
Remember, all viewpoints are passed on, it’s not just a case of winner takes all. Not an Abba reference, there’s enough songs here today.
- Majority use territories
- Top 3 faves are Weapon Crit Chance, Character XP and Player XP
Bottom 3 not-faves are Scav Mission Success, Training Time , and Material Generation
- Elite Tokens are the fave item
4* Tokens are rubbish
- Vast majority don’t find Group Boosts useful
- Crits should be boosted to 20%
At least 4/8 of the +5 Stat boosts could be removed for something new
- Elite Tokens could be increased to a few hundred an hour
4* tokens should be removed
- New territories could be:
- A Weapon Craft time reduction
- A Mod Scrap increase
- Ascendance Medals, either a territory or an item
- Basic Tokens, Armoury Tokens (in small amounts), Gear Markers could all replace 4* tokens
And that was this week recapped.
Leave your suggestions, issues and feedback below. All will get counted up and passed on to Scopely. Don’t sit quiet! Be the change you want to see in the world.
Well then. Economy. Pop-Ups. Transfers. War Wheel. Looks like I’ve missed nothing after all on my holiday. I’m back here now, to normal, to all those issues, every day… … …
Pack my bags. I fly to Argentina tonight.