We’re having a business intro this time. No playtime. Why? Because this week the PC had a call on Leagues. Season 12 and how much we all want the positive experience of Season 11 to be replicated.
Stop replying and quoting that and asking what substances I’m on this instant . You should all know the humour by now. I expect that from the Others, in the Other Place. They’ll hate that. They don’t understand me at all. Anyway, onto the Recap!
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
Talking about Season 12, we identified key areas where we would hope for improvement on. These included:
- Coin amounts. People felt they were too low this season
- The availability of Veteran Rings. Like coins, others fell short of their usual intakes of this item
- Matchmaking. The nature of everyone being in the same league meant that matchmaking was often uneven
- Trophies. The weighting was too far in favour of Arenas and success in them (which wasn’t easy) determined your week.
- S-Class. Many felt it was much harder and more tedious to acquire this time.
- Asked for an extension to Total War missions
- Remove Choice Box D. We did it! It might have been the RTS equivalent of ‘Home by Christmas’ (meaning not). But ding dong the witch is gone.
- Now to remove the 6*s.
- Suggested replacing the War Wheel with a War Depot.
- Raised that 1B’s compensation missed the mark.
- Brought up concerns about matchmaking, especially for lower factions. It’s like the Somme out there.
- Proposed Tower Polls… Oh dear. I perhaps should have made that one a Discord exclusive… Vote on PC Parker Polls instead. Much more trusted brand.
- Raised that the last hour timer wasn’t shortened
- Suggested that there should be a way to select tower teams without using energy
- Wheels need an update
- All the depots need an update. All of them. Assault, League, Gear, Munich, everybody talk about. Pop Musik.
- Suggested adding trainer and gear trades
- Suggested an Infection (or any effect) meter that showed the number of turns left
- Brought up the team drag idea again
- A filter on the toon selection screen
- Pop Ups! Fast becoming the new nemesis of Recaps and I haven’t even defeated F2P 6* Gear Maps, Forum Communication and Collectable Trade-In!
- Raised about event time rotation again
- Brought up that an entire rethink is needed to the wave system
COUGH Tiered Regions COUGH
- Allow upgraded weapons in Draft Arena
- Put a link somewhere. I keep accidentally shooting it’s civilian self thinking it’s a hostile popup. Friendly fire x100.
- Tier 7 and Tier 8 are desirable
- A depot update here too. Twice in one Recap it’s mentioned. That’s how desperately it needs one.
The Poll: Kingdom Come
All answers and arguments were represented, but full disclosure on the winning sides.
- It was a majority liked event
- Top factions felt they matched each other a reasonable amount of times. Lower factions felt they met top factions too much
- Slow was the favourite tower
- Slow was powered about right. Burn was too weak
- 1B didn’t enjoy the war - mostly, not all. The compensation was not remotely enough.
- Priority on matching similar factions > quicker searches. I also snuck in Tiered Regions under a different name, how nefarious.
And that was this week recapped.
Leave all your suggestions, issues, feedback and questions below. I don’t care if it’s old, new, big or silly. But don’t give me Survivor Club feedback. Like all the ones you agree with. Have a nice weekend!