Weekly or biweekly? Regardless, it won’t be war-weekend if biweekly, so here I am again.
Note there was not a call this week, so if uber large and important topics like ‘gear’ or ‘game economy’ are clearly missing, rest assured they are on the front of minds; they’re just framed for the call instead of the daily interactions prevalent this week. Otherwise, here’s a list of the feedback and suggestions that was given over the last 7 days by the Council:
- The Council has been very vocal this week in wanting Scopely to properly tackle cheaters. All the more important given the upcoming WOC 2 and new 5* weapons now in play. It’s one bullet point but it’s a BIG bullet point.
- Suggested reducing craft time or increasing crit chance for 4* weapons / Level 3, etc. Somewhere around here to ensure players don’t have a long and winding weapon road to engage with.
- Reminded that a 4th milestone slot would ease prize congestion, what with the new introduction of armoury tokens into the prize pool
- Suggested a cancel button for crafts
- Asked that the UI undergo some changes, notably the text size for weapons in the raid screen. As well as some more clarification for bound weapons in the armoury
- Heavily pushed feedback that rank rewards are near nonexistent
– Top prizes do not reflect the effort invested to win
– League token amounts are mininal, especially with gear bottleneck AND now weapon items
– All ranks should have 3 prize items on offer, no other tourney would one/two prizes be acceptable
– Faction trophies should never be prizes alone
- Don’t. Touch. The milestones.
- Unless tourney time is extended or shortened, in which case the milestone thresholds should be altered accordingly
- Would like to see the no-AR bonus changed around to different challenges every tourney
Event Review - Last Words
- If a similar type of future event, include letter drops in raids
- Middle prize (gold mods), may have been better as a secondary toon so F2P can have a more easily attainable character goal
- Asked that timezones be taken into account in future planning, to avoid a similar roadmap issue that existed here
Excuse me if I missed any, they came in faster than I could write notes for this week lol.
- We did enquire and suggest compensation for Jonesgate
- Pointed out that 3 world cans was an underestimation of the resources spent during the recent armoury issue
- Technical stability, in general, would be preferable.
- In terms of the gap, we’d like to see some quick catching up in the 6* sphere. - Many F2P still lack key Gen2 toons, e.g Alice, which can still function along the part-S-Class teams right now. These should be in addition to steady incomes of S collectables nonetheless.
- Also suggested that when F2P toons are offered, that there be a choice to help with team variety
- Some offers are entirely AWOL when relevant - e.g SR
And that was this week recapped. Any suggestions feel free to leave below