And we got stacking boxes in inventory! What a coup. A modern day water into wine. I almost don’t want to ruin this Recap by giving you all that big list of things not done. Instead I should Last Crusade it and ride off into the sunset here. End on a high like every good sitcom.
Have a lovely weekend! Take care! Goodnight!
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Suggested an overhaul for ALL missions (2.6k wood reward wouldn’t even help… a beaver idk)
- Reiterated the support for a universal YGL
- Suggested that the cooldown be capped at one day to help circulation (thank you almighty silver radio mission that’s taking up a spot for 4 days)
- Raised that all 10 being open is the best course of action to maximise the amount of factions that can take part
- Putting the rewards back to one hour would be an immediate boost to prizes
- After our discussion here last week, put forward that defence penalties for every 6* territory held was popular to try and prevent monopolies in a game mode that only has 6 prize brackets, of which you can hog all
- Don’t leave me this way, ahhhhhhhhhhh… Baby! My heart is full of love and its not-for-you. So come on down and do what you’ve got-to-do
- Melvin, Houston or Communards (Communards) another fantastic performance by the Forum Symphony Choir No.4
- Raised again the overall armoury token drought
- Suggested an upgrade lock (at least on 5*), so those tokens/items/time don’t go to waste on one case of bad luck
- Proposed that the Epic Weapons roadmap has a 3rd act which offers varnish / blow torches / and tokens ofc
- Higher raid milestones that may also contain these items
- Suggested a small but confirmed amount of armoury tokens drop with every raid made
- League store pricing and amount change needs to happen asap, the P2P gear map was a truly hilarious move, but now its time to solve the problem for everyone
- A renown point change for S-Class
- Passed on suggestions for a foundry building - giving a steady supply of armoury tokens
- Passed on suggestions for a black market building - giving quick access, to the black market
- SR ‘My Teams’ button
- Raised the training ground bug again, on behalf of a very pesistent forum user reading this. Unless he skipped. In which case I won’t listen next time.
- Asked for another war crate update, the last was not a perfect final version
- Pushed for a war wheel update
Events: Saviours Reckoning and Treasure Hunt
- Suggested a whisky excess offering trainers and gear
- And an emerald excess
- Asked that more raid events be put up during raid-related events
And that was this week recapped.
Any and all issues you want to be brought up next week by me, then bring up firstly down below by thee