Greetings Forumers! Recap time!
9 months of these things this week. And I’ve still never been short of an intro! How can I be when we have such great events every week. We had the Roadmap updates that everybody loved… until Gear Hunt. See Chapter 8. The Commonwealth! That is… something. Hordes is coming back! That 1 lucky reader will be so happy The rest of you are heading for back button having decided this week isn’t for you. Come back! I’ll begin:
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
- Trade in!
- Enquired about the Rick statues. The cap has now been doubled. That was all me yes.
- Brought up again and furthered the discussion on making older cards more available
- Suggested selling weapons for arm tokens, not SD markers
- A higher crit success rate is needed
- More of the supplies (tokens, varnish, grease, etc) are needed
- More armouries. Expand the town. Let’s SimCity it up.
- Asked about putting the ‘You have X of this item’ inside choice boxes
- A filter-out for maxed weapons
- Museum lock returns
- The ability to see a player’s war score in the war queue. Not rep
- The war log remaining visible after-action.
- That thing where Arenas defences reset every week. That thing where Arenas defences reset every week.
- Cards should be buyable in smaller amounts (250)
- Windows should be every 45-60 days
- Pushed for an immediate announcement. Which we got… 14th September is transfers
- Stop the outcrying! Forum Symphony Choir No.4 will try to soothe the atmosphere.
- My heart is numb has no feeling, so while I’m still healing, just tryyyyyyy and have a little… patience.
- What a patronising bunch. Every American wondering who that band is. Think British NSYNC, but if they all grew up except Timberlake and came back
- Each Wave should have at least 1 region for each language
- Commonwealth: Factions shouldn’t be locked for this
- Commonwealth: There should be a trade-in for newer cards
- Whisperer War: Try to avoid time slot events in future
- We all liked it when we could farm specific gear… hint hint
- Suggested an update to bronze and silver radio maps
- Proposed the ability to use more than one salvage token at a time
- Raised the Gear Hunt map issues. This is Chapter 8
- More salvage tokens should be given out
- In fact, more of everything should be given out in there
- Double the amounts
- Reduce the time
- Cut the price
- 1, 2, 3 shake your body down. This one wasn’t planned it came naturally to the rhythm
- Much much much much more lower gear should be offered in Gear Markers
- Assault depot should be updated. As with all of assault. I’ve just merged two sections there
- Raised the issue with war crate drops seemingly skewed towards gear markers
- Suggested a war depot again
- The war stash should come back permanently
- RAISING PLAYER LEVEL TO 300.
- Ha, I didn’t mean those caps. Trainer caps should be raised to 500 too.
The Poll: Total War
Especially with this one, please note that all opinions were represented. It was not a case of X won and A,B,C will be ignored. The most popular answers:
- Most loved the event
- 3 towers most preferred
- 1 minute Camp Attack Cooldown (Y’all loco)
- Half wanted 1 minute Scout time, but the other half wanted longer
- 2:30 minute Tower Cooldown. Finally, a normal one
- Att boosts most popular effect, Heal Reduction least
- Most stat values were ‘About Right’
- 1 short repair most popular
- 5 minute retreat time preferred
- People would like to see such experiments again in Total War-type events
- I also ended the write up with the words ‘Do not take Mercenaries away’
And that was this week recapped.
Suggestions, issues, feedback that you want raised next week. Leave below. Like the ones you agree with. It’s been 9 months you should know how it works. Very enjoyable 9 months. These aren’t going to stop.
Have a nice weekend!