As I’m sure you all saw, a PC Parker Poll went up this week, partly prompted by the fact that will be a more recurring thing on Discord. They may not be every week, but keep an eye out for them every Tuesday. (You actually outvoted them in participants lol). All the sentiments were passed on about the blitz. That you were bleeding, keep keep bleeding love.
“We WANT 80s songs PArker”
“I ONLY read Recaps for the NOStagic VALUE anyway”
“Same aS the Music INdustry, it was alL going fine until Britney Spears then it went downHill” - Actually Britney Spears was in a Recap, however she can now be found in Deleted Scenes and Bloopers on the DVD.
"This is the second time in 2 weeks he’s done a song in the intro, and the intro isn’t meant for songs. The songs are meant to be cleverly integrated under the Communication section as the plea-ing Forum voice to a distant Scopely. In my conclusions, the Forum Symphony Choir No.4 has jumped the shark"
But I don’t care what they say, I’m in love with you, they try to pull me away…
Here’s a list of feedback and suggestions given by the Council over the last 7 days:
It was a topical song, ok.
- Suggested maps be farmable for the lower-mid gear
- Asked that Arena crates be updated
- Raised the ascendance medal shortage
- Total overhaul of the depots needed. Any of them. All of them.
- The wheels need updating too. Any of them. All of them.
- Renown points ought to be adapted for S-Class. Any of oh no that doesn’t work here.
- Asked the daily S-Class crates are increased.
- General improvement needed
- Suggested adding promo diamonds in there
- Arenas: They have too much weighting, should give less trophies
- Outputs: Coin amounts should still be raised in higher leagues. Veteran Ring and Armoury item places should be expanded
- Matchmaking: Larger pool of opponents needed
- S-Class: Should be better quality, without 6* requirements
- Additional trade-ins for trainers/gear
- Raised the initial torch shortage on the 550
- Then raised the roadmap difficulty. Or lowered. We didn’t raise it…
- Too much RNG, success rate should be increased
- More armoury tokens needed in circulation
- Suggested ‘slot locks’. Lock those slots
- Suggested roster ‘favourites’ - pushes favourited toons to the top
- Asked for a quicker way to see battle effects
- Should be able to see what’s inside crates in inventory
… No I won’t use the PC one again. Joke’s done.
- Proposed a toggle for AR and AS on PvE gameplay
- Raised the issue of which screen it opens to. Don’t get at me for how minor that is. That’s all of you that want one
- Suggested the ability to train trainers and convert to 1* trainers
- Should be able to sell AS/AR trainers
- Raise the trainer cap!
- Passed along the idea of ‘Mod Ascending’. Potentially as a future thing. If you don’t like it, it’s 3rd party fault. I wash my hands of it.
Enter, the Poll. NOTE: All viewpoints and arguments were represented in the breakdown. For the summary of what won:
- It was a majority-liked event (fun fact, this is probably where the song is on Discord. They couldn’t handle the Forum intros)
- Missions and Prizes were the most popular
- Wave 1A, all weekend wars should be 8v8
- 5 towers shouldn’t be used in 6v6 mostly, 4 is acceptable
- Explained all the various opinions on towers
- Shield timers should be scaled based on number of towers
- Ghosting still exists
- Permanent war missions and improving the war wheel were most preferable. Other suggestions included:
- Explained the higher milestone debate
- For blitzes, cooldown timers, milestones and repair times should be adapted
- Suggested faction-driven missions based on milestones
- Matchmaking concerns raised
And that was this week recapped.
Leave all your suggestions and feedback and biggest issues below. Show the little brother that is Discord Recaps how it works. I now have to go there and strip out all the songs, and the humour, and anything that has developed as convention on Forum Recaps. It’s acoustic version basically. You’re missing nothing. Have a nice weekend despite the war!