:strong: :roadmap: :tough: Pick Your Path Roadmap Event 1/10 - 1/24

I’ve never seen that 6* effort in my supply depot.

He’s defo there - I’ve had him twice in the last 2 or 3 weeks

Never seen is one thing, not available is another.

I found out they put him in training ground as well, altough from there you need a miracle.

I keep getting the wanderer.

He will turn up but like everything in this game, even the supply depot is RNG based

@JB.Scopely can you double check if Maggie and John stats is correctly done, because they don’t go along with the new generation of 6* that we started to get since Camila

Maggie’s AR… dealt some damage to an enemy. Not even killing him and not even granting other teammates any buffs.

I didn’t really process till now how short it is. These things are usually like 30+ days. Might mean less room to slack off but I like it. Hopefully these means no roadmaps with time walls.

Maggie looks workable

I can’t imagine they would just give it away but… no I’m crazy to even suggest what it seems… I swear John is holding the sturdy axe in the roadmap ad. The absolute defense one.

Has to be purely an art choice. I couldn’t imagine.

So whats the likelihood of being able to complete this with a lower lvl team? Love it hows all these giveaways are aimed at high lvl players whonreally dont need them

Sooooo what are Maggie’s definite stats ?? Anyone know ? Thanks

Does anyone have the final choice screen?

already out of tubes and only way to get them is coins or cash atm. lol, tried a raid and no drop

Both very average toons.
Not what we needed right now tbh.
And Will join the queue of toons that will probably never get ascended. :-1::-1:

there was something about lvl up milestones.

the info says about weapons specially crafted for them. they look a bit different. i guess ill wait when someone gets them before i choose.

Out of tubes … pay to play ???

They’re live in game now.

Wished they would show weapons soon, might help my decision

Never get ascended in your situation?