Pick Your Path: New Roadmap Event!

I can make Maggie work. Not sure why John has to be 85ap? That’s the deal breaker.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Will we be able to complete without paying
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

Will we be able to complete the new choose your side event without spending money? @Discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Good I’m holding you to your word. If not we rage.

I did the same thing. Either have us make the choice on the previous map or afterwards on roadmaps.

This shit pissed me off

So is there anyway to reverse a decision when choosing a path? I wanted Maggie but I accidentally used the flask on John. I haven’t started any of the maps yet on him. I really don’t want John or his storyline. Plz help???@JB.Scopely

Yeah buy another flask

@discobot display help

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

how do i get a pair of the safety goggles? i have completed pick your side road map. also have completed maggie part 1 and got a pair of safety goggles used them to unlock maggie part 2. let me add it shows 2 maggie part 2 maps. i just so happen to pick the one that does not give out the tathered lab coat to unlock maggie part 3.

Both part two maps have the lb coat as reward bud

If anybody has screenshots of any of the weapons equipped in combat some would sure appreciate that.

Is Maggies weapon not exactly ( or almost ) the same as the weapon from the last pick your side with Dwight.

Sure I got this then,

without the +40HP upgrades

Yep. About the same in terms of crafting demands. If you were starting from scratch with both it would probably make more sense to give Maggie’s gun to Dwight and vice versa.

Really comes down to looks for me. Some one will show what each one looks like in a person’s hands sooner or later .

What would you get for John?

I’m happy with a 2nd double Attack weapon sort of Neat.

attention! test tubes are not certain. i repeat, test tubes are not certain…