Phone goes to sleep during pulls - lost a character

I hate to complain, he wasn’t the character I wanted - but I got lucky and pulled a 6* Abraham among some others - super lucky, thanks, but - he wasn’t there after recouping from my screen timing out. He simply wasn’t there when he power came back on :confused: - I just don’t know what else to do.

Contact support, maybe?

Nice try.

Scopely support has logs for everything. I tried this scheme before with them and they send me the logs for all my pulls. If this really happened to you it’s weird as hell. Otherwise don’t waste your time

I wasn’t making it up - and didn’t try a scheme. Why is this the world we live in, where that’s your assumption - and what you’ve tried? This game, most things anymore, brings out the worst in people. I didn’t even want the toon, and it wouldn’t have made my 1st, 2nd or 3rd team. It’s principle

Sounds like your phone is just as bored with the game as I am :rofl::rofl::rofl: or it telling you to stop doing pulls :thinking:

That would be the assumption of people back hundreds of years ago, it isn’t new.