Pete trade keys

Can you pls bring it back to museum trading pete keys with s class collection

3 Likes

@GR.Scopely

@McKresha - Currently I don’t have any information about the return of the Blue Keys for Pete but as always I will make this question circulate back the higher powers for visibility.
GR

1 Like

Great and thanks

Agreed I posted this shortly after war it should just remain up until the Pete collection ends. Specifically because we are still earning them from war crates and I dont think they should be removed from the crates because some are still trying to obtain Pete

2 Likes

Yea i just got 70 more unneeded keys from these dumb special territory bags. I mean what’s the point of even trying if you’re just getting something you can’t use, let alone even see how may unneeded keys you have

Did anyone else notice GrScopely did not even seem to understand the question… :roll_eyes:. He will take it to the team tho!

1 Like

GR - just to clarify, we want the return of the museum collection which allowed us to trade in 500 Pete Keys for a choice box with 250 collectibles for other S-Class.

:clap::clap::+1::+1: yes that is what i asked (english is not my native language)

@GR.Scopely
Battle crates only reward the one toon collection items, keys.
And now people that do not want nor need keys are getting them from the RNG territory bags.
So that’s 2 rewards in multiple events people are sitting on without an outlet to use if they have already collected on the 11k Pete museum collection.

Let’s please get permanent museum collections in were people can redeem 500 of these keys for a collection item that will benefit their roster and help progression please.

1 Like

bud if you have Pete your basically grinding for nothing choice crates need to be implemented

3 Likes

@Gravedigger @Kanaima - Thanks for the clarification - I had questions about getting more Blue Keys for Peter, therefore, the confusion and my reply. I will see with the team what they want to do with this.
GR

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.