Pete is F2P part 2

Raid crates…Sem raid creates;)

You have him in a year

Crates are for this raids only, no confirmation yet whether for future raids.

Well if you raid enough you can get him from this turny…

whats smook?

ask @TheSteve

You must be kidding. You have to burn hundreds if not over a thousand raid cans if you want to make that happen. Lmao.

1 Like

Why are you moaning about the keys being available in raids? If they scatter this through a few events its much more achievable than with that roadmap alone. Its a step in the right direction. Its kinda like you guys just want Scopely to hand you everything for nothing

3 Likes

And yet you can do that roadmap daily with torchs and get them from MS… lot more then playing a RNG game ALSO COSTS LESS>> 147 a day no need play am i lucky today does my 200 raid cans get me lots of boxes?

1 Like

How much is enough? Over 4k points and managed 20 keys so far

1 Like

War on other hand boxes are great 16h a day man crap loads of boxes So odds even out

I do the first part everyday (just 24 keys) and second when I have enough torches to finish it.

1.3k points and about 180

Well raid cans are everywhere…I dint say that this is the most effective way…but it is a way

They confirmed yesterday that it’s only for the event

1 Like

there goes rng… 5k now and only 20 keys

Seen a lot of crazy things on this forum over time but wow that really takes the cake man

2 Likes

so u are trolling people now lol

Everything is F2P! :whale::whale2:

1 Like

Has anyone here actually gotten the keys? I’ve opened 40ish, I haven’t gotten any yet.

1 Like