People locked out deserve compensation when we eventually get back on

Since the iOS update and war got fixed many of us hasn’t been able to load the game at all loosing out on so many things and no help in sight this is ridiculous @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely

8 Likes

Still locked out here too, bumping for a fix

3 Likes

Still cant get in my whole fa’ction is warring and im on the bench wit an injury this is sum bs

Are you actually able to get on the game or just can’t war ?

I cant get in the gamr period loading screen then kicks me out

1 Like

Same boat as me then shitty as fuck we’re missing out on many things

Damn shame been 2 days now. Login streak war rewards raid rewards daily pulls daily coins we gettin super fuxed on this 1

1 Like

Same here. 50 hours lockout now and was only able to play 1 war until total lockout from game. We are 4 in my faction with same problem. Before war I was 2nd place in leagues and up for promotion after placing 3rd globally on tournament road. Now Im probably facing demotion after not playing at all and missing out on all rewards and much more. This sucks bigtime…We all deserve a big compensation for this crap.

3 Likes

I’m just really curious to why we have actually been affected super odd but agreed we need major compensation if they manage to pull there fingers out there ass and help us get back on

1 Like

R u guys connected thru fb?? I loaded the game on another device was able to play but when i linked my game it kicked me out again. B glad when they figure it out

1 Like

Same here buddy very very strange :confused:

stand with the locked out!

#playersunited

1 Like

I hate the downloading. Instead of doing it once. They can thing thinks it need to do it 5 times.

1 Like

Yeah mine only crashes on my act linked to facebook I’ve tested it on 3 different devices

3 Likes

Same here with the account linked to Facebook shame I can’t help my faction but tp are doing just fine just frustrating not being able to war with them

2 Likes

Yeah it crashes everytime I connect through fb. I can play baby accounts fine.

1 Like

I’m on Android and I was locked out too. After the issue with not being able to enter the war map I figured maybe if I updated, it would solve said issue. Boy was I wrong!!
After I updated I was locked out till maybe 3 or so hours ago with 2½ hours left to war :man_facepalming:
It’s total BS, bc of yet another screw up on their part my faction got screwed out of War Tokens bc they weren’t able to start their first war until 4 hours after it started. My leagues position dropped hardcore, I went from 9th to 40th place. And what really pisses me off is my 1,200+ Day login streak is broken.

#FIXYOURGAME
#PlayersUnited

3 Likes

A friend of mine is locked out after they send him a patch to fix war
Rip jeffren my boy

1 Like

Still can’t get on @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely

2 Likes

Since Friday about 5pm its now monday 5am here. Been locked out since

2 Likes