Peas and corrects rewards

Hey Guys So did everyone get their rewards from the peas and carrots collection ? thanks :grin::grin::grin:

if you mean did we go into the museum and collect the rewards by pressing Collect under the toon we wanted, then yes, I got bryan. If you didn’t take that step, then you missed out on selecting the toon you wanted or at least had enough peas and carrots to get.

3 Likes

thanks yes i had enough but think i missed out lol

thats a shame, sorry to hear. Dont take this the wrong way, have you been playing long, or somewhat new to the game?

1 Like

i’ve been playing since the beginning i was working a double shift when the reward ended lol live and learn with Scopley lol … i’m a leader in a top ten faction

Well… Lived and learned from scopely too. Here today. Gone tomorrow. Back again.
Premiere today 134$. Gone tomorrow 99$.
Back again 66$.

No character in this game has/holds value

1 Like

Like three people from my faction forgot to claim their rewards. Oh well. I got Princess.

1 Like

I forgot too, lol. But for some reason, I don’t even care. I don’t feel like it’s a huge loss. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.