Greetings Forumers! I’m sure you all know Recaps are now on Discord, and I’ve tried to replicate the same structure so neither platform is getting an advantage over the other.
However, the way the channels have developed, I have a 3 day gap Tuesday to Thursday on 1 of them. I have decided that slot is a good place to consistently integrate PC Parker Polls (if you remember the pilots ‘Tiered Regions’ and ‘2020 Events’) They may not be guaranteed every week, but this week I thought it would be a good place to kick off with the new war changes and past blitz. The following 8 questions intend to ascertain opinion, and see where the community stands on a few debate points.
As promised, the Forum gets its share of the pie too. So here’s some polls
- Did you enjoy the blitz war just gone?
- Loved it
- Liked it
- Disliked it
- Hated it
- What did you like about the blitz war?
- The Missions
- The Prizes
- The Towers
- The War Crates
- The Stash
- I didn’t like it
- Wave 1A players, should all future wars (including blitz) be 8v8?
- Only on weekend
- Wave 1b, 2 and 3 players, should 6v6 war have 5 towers?
- Only in blitz
- Only in normal war
- Which of these statements do you agree with?
- I didn’t like all towers being the same
- I didn’t mind all towers being the same
- The towers were too powerful
- The towers were about right
- The towers were too weak
- What do you think should happen with shield timers?
- Return to 5 minutes
- Remain at 2:30 minutes
- Scale depending on number of towers
- Did the changes result in you seeing more, the usual or less ghosting?
- About the same
- What do you think should be suggestions for the future?
- Improve War Wheel
- Make war missions permanent in some form
- Rotate start times around
- Higher milestones
- Other (Comment below!)
Get your votes in asap, assume Thursday night to be the cut-off point. Any comments or discussion points you have on any of the options, feel free to leave below and keep me informed on the reasoning behind the answers