Pathway missions event

So what was your guys opinion of the pathway event?? I think they should bring it back to the game again. Like every 2 or 3 months. Just my opinion. I loved it and want it back.

4 Likes

Really good event with a decent toon+ the massive amounts of trainers, only downside are the obsolete 3 toons with it

4 Likes

Liked it but too much grinding for every other month. Shouldn’t have events to that effect before 4 months apart

2 Likes

I think a a quarterly month long event like that would be okay. Agreed a bit too much grinding but it also kept me involved in the game. A weekend like this current one with nothing going on drove me closer to quitting

1 Like

Loved it got coins, ascendables and a bunch of trainers to help with level up!

2 Likes

150 bennies. Now Im at 8 lol. I miss pathways. Was so ■■■■■■■ cool. Got my first red toon.

It was awesome but an event should be possible to do without convoluted maths and needing to rely on your entire faction grinding continuously for 30 Days. Also some of the milestones were a little bit too high and too repetitive. 7,000 level ups for example. Didn’t help my game play. Just put me off playing for the next month.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.