Parting is such Sweet Sorrow

Hello Survivors!

First off, thanks go out to everyone who reached out and sent me the information I asked for. You da real MVP.

Second, I wanted to extend my sincerest apologies to the factions who lost players. Not only did you lose friends, but many of you parted ways with those you considered family.

Third, I will continue to accept names / region / faction / prestige from RTS players for the foreseeable future & report to JB.

Fourth, IF INFO IS INCORRECT, DM ME. I posted what I was given; Oftentimes by former faction mates.

“official” list (click here)

Initial photos have been removed as I am updating the list every THURSDAY from now on.

Much love,
Kunty

47 Likes

Lets all keep in mind 2 factors with the fact of the “size” of this list. less than 1/4th of players even know the forum exists, and a fraction of that even use line or are in large line groups.

of my 30 factions mates, only 5 have forum accounts and only 2 are in large chats. so this list needs to be extrapolated to actually represent the amount of people who retired and are unable to speak.

22 Likes

I imagine this will be taken down. But thanks for the your effort.

1 Like

In before the thread deletion…

2 Likes

Great list. Silent moment and a shot for all of those we have lost.

7 Likes

Thanks OP

2 Likes

JB asked for it.

10 Likes

I am in Colbert. In the region Line chat someone posted a video depoting all their toons and saying goodbye. It wasn’t one of the ones listed but I can’t remember who it was…he had a lot of premier toons, I remember that

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate. :pensive:

2 Likes

I imagine the list being 100x bigger than this tbh.

13 Likes

Some don’t have line, some don’t use forum, and think about the many that have significantly drop off in activities

My leagues trophies are 100k , usually by 4th week I’m easily at 400k

For every person that retire I bet 3 have cut back in activity in a significant way.

15 Likes

Also people leaving means less comp means less activity even if active, in a top fac, etc. My overall activity has gone down, not cause im quitting but cause i get to chill mostly since so many have left or arnt as active and also cause theirs nothing going on in game, as i said before, this effects EVERYONE in the game as a whole.

13 Likes

peepomad

5 Likes

You know what i see? I see 46 prestige 13, which equates to roughly 24,000$ each. (Give or take, some under and some way over so it’s conservative)
46 players totaling 1.1 MILLION dollars think about the revenue loss due to poor decisions by a company.

That’s a conservative number as well and doesn’t account for all the P12 and P11s

Fine job @Kuntar

58 Likes

A lot smaller than I anticipated :astonished:

1 Like

Keep in mind they have been running a whole lot less solo events so you take a huge hit on not claiming those solo trophies from event rewards

1 Like

You can add my entire faction, Resurrection from Elmore. It disbanded. Some retired, some spread out to other regions or more casual factions. :cry:

1 Like

Ssshhhh…don’t remind me how much money I threw at Scopely :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

15 Likes

NTY1kHmcLsCsg

3 Likes