Opt out of territory bonuses

Certain territory bonuses aren’t for everyone.we need a way to opt out of bonuses that we don’t want but other faction members do…like the training ground boost …I don’t want my time sped up but because someone else does I have no choice…also the last thing I need is more wood but if someone takes that territory then I have no choice

1 Like

Sounds like someone is hiding food in their training grounds.

2 Likes

Hiding food like

1 Like

Maybe a better communication in your faction?
And maybe u tell them that it is not a good way if u want to prepare for the next Faction Level Up?

I won’t pass up free anything. Just because I don’t want or need something wouldn’t make me inhibit the rest of my factions needs. So I would say that if you want to opt out of the boosts then you should be opted out of the item that come with that territory too (5* recruit tokens, 4* recruit tokens, 4* weapon tokens) because I am sure you collect them instead of leaving them sit there. This would be better discussed with your faction and come to an agreement on which territory you want to take. I don’t like +20% material generation so much or some of the other boosts, but I just deal with it.

That’s… disgusting lol

Thats weird. In my Faction there is one who announces the Targets on Territories which we will get today.
And its always Faction First. I´ve got one with 4k 2* who is just waiting for the Faction Up.
With atleast 150 Million Food stocked. And many others are preparing the same way just to help the other ones.

2 Likes

But no one will steal your food!

The leaders and co-leaders in my faction usually announce when we are taking territories and it isn’t always daily. They also take suggestions from the rest of the faction. Usually my faction always wants the crit weapon success territories, or the sanctuary.

Just temporarily leave your faction until they lose the territory.

1 Like

lol that is a solution!

Y Crit is the best territory

2 Likes

Just tell them with arguments that it is bad for them. Really Bad.

1 Like

trust me i know that, and i agree with you!