Open Letter to Scopely

Dear Scopely,

For the last several years I have wasted a lot of time with you. You were a harbor when times were tough and I was down. That is when I felt welcomed by the kind and caring community that welcomed me in Habersham. Over the last couple of years you have changed. I must admit though, I have had wandering eyes…Star Wars:Galaxy of Heroes and more recently Assassin’s Creed:Rebellion. It all boils down to this though. When I compare you to other companies of other games that I play, one thing becomes clear…they have their shit together and you don’t.

What I mean by this is they take their time perfecting their craft and being good at what they do. You see, they are in it for the long haul while you are basically the harbor whore looking for her next trick. You work on making their craft and game better but all you care about is the easiest more effective way to pull cash from your next John/Jane. Wake up please.

With all of the rapid changes you have made to the game you have lacked perfecting any aspect of it and instead leave your customers with growing frustrations in many aspects of the game. There are so many minor things wrong with the game that you still have not addressed but its funny that you rapidly address anything that might cost you money.

You added a big two world stages in the last year and a half. You added territories, survival road, faction assault, leagues, and other minor tweeks but instead of “whole assing” one thing, you half assed many. BETA? BETA was a joke because BETA means “bugs expected to appear” but yet any time you introduce anything to the game it is riddled with bugs. The game is broken. Your customers are broken. If you do not change your ways, you will go the ways of the dodo.

I have been a faithful customer for years and recently have stuck things out for the sake of my faction but I know when to call a spade a spade…and you guys are just that and I am calling you out. You are nothing more than a greedy company who preys on their customers in order for them to make moderate gains in a game that you have basically set up to fail. Take the lack of gear for instance…you think I honestly have that issue in Star War: Galaxy of Heroes? No, because my faction members can send me parts, I can farm them, they have weekly events on the regular, or when they have an error, they own it like bosses and send us what we deserve for THEIR MISTAKE.

You are pushing out your regulars and not attracting your new customers. Learn to play your game and maybe you would understand or maybe you know and see any and every opportunity to nickle and dime everyone who plays. Either way, the community is getting tired of this nonsense. Please change your way.

WW

187 Likes

Well said @WhiteWolf

6 Likes

Literal truth right there.

@JB.Scopely please read this to the team during your next call with them.

#standingwithwolf

9 Likes

100% agree

#standingwithwolf

9 Likes

Amen brother.

7 Likes

So much this. Thanks for taking the time to so eloquently put into words what so many of us are feeling.

5 Likes

Thank you, I think that many more need and should be speaking up. I love this game or what is used to be. I cling on to that hope that it can be better. But it starts with scopley realizing their madness.

5 Likes

Absolutely bravo don’t know how anyone can say it better. They are done getting my money unless change happens

6 Likes

Same. No reason to give them money anymore for a half-assed, bug and glitch ridden game.

3 Likes

O I member.

2 Likes

giphy%20(2)

4 Likes

Awesome post, OP. Sadly, I expect this thread to either be closed or deleted soon.

2 Likes

This is not OP. Sorry to disappoint.

Jeez. I need to get my shit together and just quit. If I’m so far away from the current competition and all I get is scraps that don’t work out in the long run, then this ain’t the game for me. After I get Bryan, I’m out.

2 Likes

It costs upwards of 25% more to attain new customers than to hold on to existing ones, Scopely.

7 Likes

Great post.
Said what it needed to without going too in-depth.
Because if Scopley don’t know what needs working on…then it’s doomed.

1 Like

And it was long enough…the list would have been quite lengthy.

@WhiteWolf

Hats off to you. Excellent post.

#standingwithwolf

10 Likes

true thanks bro

#standingwithwolf

3 Likes