Onslaught what a waste of time

I don’t know why scopely persist with onslaught, to me it’s boring and uninspiring. I know I much rather prefer a blitz war.

8 Likes

Want a P2P map for compensation?

13 Likes

Free league points, choose to play it or just dont…simple. i dont like it but free league points is decent imo.

2 Likes

It’s not a waste of time. I had a very productive Onslaught. I bought a new camera lens on Amazon, did some D.I.Y, cleaned the car and sorted out some Dadmin

11 Likes

They could up the drop rate of gold mods at least, opening about 50 bronze mods was depressing lol.

3 Likes

I enjoyed this one. Allowed me to score league points without burning raid cans. Giving players 10 hits and opponents 3 lives is a huge improvement. It’s basiclaly a raid tournament without burning cans. Just needs some milestones and it will be a hit.

11 Likes

Oh the sarcasm

You nailed it lool

I’d agree with rickygrimes - it was a way of getting some league points hitting new people instead of the same opponents through raids. And as previously mentioned - add some milestone rewards and it would be even better

4 Likes

But yeah onslaught might not be the best event, it is still cool see some gold mods drop. With some league points.

2 Likes

I like Onslaught. Don’t have to queue, pick it up and put it down when you like. Seriously cannot see what the issue with it is.

9 Likes

It was ok .I think they should add some war tokens for milestones or gear or something

1 Like

Better than a solo raid tourney in my opinion. Would be nice if they handed out similar rewards to a solo or had milestones, but overall it wasn’t terrible for a 24 hour event.

3 Likes

If it had milestones ya would be ok it doesn’t so it blows

1 Like

Are you high or something Barry?

I agree. I actually don’t know why it was only 24 hours. There was nothing to do between the end and the start of this sr.

1 Like

Lol i remember when they only had weekend tournaments, then added week tournaments, then it was omg 2 events at same time and omg war just finished and there’s a level up the moment it ended. Now its omg we had 12 hours without an event what do we do with ourselves lol. It was actually a nice change of pace to be able to just relax. Worked on some new team build ideas, and got some things around the house done. Overall i prefer there be something to do on game but its been so stale of late its hard to find motivation to do these events. And without more gear @JB.Scopely im pretty much limited on doing much with my roster besides whats already war ready.

Onslaught is a cool change of pace event after war to relax and test new team combos. It does seem like they lowered the drop rate of gold mods. Last onslaught received about 5 and this one i received none. Scopely fix it plz :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t mind onslaught, gives me something to do when I got time. League points are meh…needs milestones/objectives something to aim/try for imo

2 Likes

If they don’t feel milestones are doable, just have battles drop some collection item which can be used to pull from a wheel… Would make the event pretty legit. I am thinking something like the flash token wheel with trainers weapons gear and small chance of toon would be awesome

1 Like