Onslaught milestones ended too early

Not everyone is in the ideal timezone to claim these, so it’s pretty bad that you ended it so quickly after the event was over

4 Likes

If they earned them but didn’t claim it will appear in their inbox

2 Likes

Guess that’s likely to be expected when you retired a week ago

9 Likes

Didn’t you quit?

7 Likes

Buuuusted.

3 Likes

Its merely me observing, I don’t participate in events anymore

I thought you quit?

Everytime someone “quits” they’re full of crap haha

4 Likes

Addiiiiicted.

3 Likes

Seriously.

Player: “I quit this game. The game is crap, the company is crap, everything is crap.”
Proceeds to check game and forums regularly after quitting

8 Likes

Not sure what’s wrong with checking the forums after quitting a game. You can check the updates to see if they’re anything worth coming back to.

5 Likes

“Asking for a friend”

2 Likes

Yeah like what the actual fuck!? I contributed pretty heavily, we made it to the 300 (collectible item of your choice) and I don’t get anything because I wasn’t able to log on cause I didn’t have any damn service cause im the middle of no where on a road trip and had to find wifi. I’m pissed.

There really should of been a 12hr gap min to claim these rewards

1 Like

this is a problem when these milestones expire the minute the event ends. Doesn’t give any time for players to collect. @ForumAdmin @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely I thought we discussed this issue before and we, the RTS community, always ask for time to collect. Players are across the globe and if a faction achieves a milestone, how can you expect players to collect if they are asleep or perhaps were busy playing onslaught. Why can’t there be some allotted time to collect them or perhaps have them sent to their inbox like other rewards are, including the daily missions?

1 Like

Hi all,

If you earned the rewards from these missions, please expect to see them arriving in your inbox within the next 24 hours. If you still haven’t received them after 24 hours has passed, please write into Customer Support and they will check your account individually.

Best,
TayTron

9 Likes

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

thank you. I will await for my lottery winnings there as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Nope it didnt appear at all

Will they appear as choice boxes? If so I wish I hadnt claimed mine.

1 Like