Onslaught - FINALLY!

Thanks Scopely, now I can congrat you for one thing

3 Likes

What is this tourney ?

3 Likes

Very low stress raid event, but always had very bad rewards. To me I found it enjoyable.

4 Likes
1 Like

Now can they get hoards back in the game lol I’m sitting on 30 cans

4 Likes

Balancing hordes is near impossible now. Scopely ruined content when you double stats who would have thought? Yeah everybody

7 Likes

I had completely forgotten about this event lol

What was it every one referred to it as??
Yawn-slaught :joy:

Where the hell is hordes?

9 Likes

Hordes is now well and truly screwed.
Should have planned for the s-class long ago , but when has this company ever been competent.
Spend more time tweaking the programmimg on odds and experimenting on people like lab rats by trying to push them beyond their spend limits🙄

2 Likes

Meh hopefully the rewards are better than they used to be. It used to be the worst tournament for actual rewards

Well, if you look at the current trend of rewards, I expect we will be wishing for what they used to be…

I’m expecting 50 keys and a burt. Maybe a grenade and bloody t-shirt for 1st place.

2 Likes

Dont be too happy before the event really start. It might be cancelled in the last second before it launch you know? It s scopely, dont you forget that

1 Like

they can simply disallow usage of s class for hordes.

2 Likes

Only thing I don’t like about faction onslaught is that there is no members score record so u can’t tell when people aren’t participating.

1 Like

yeah, this is bad

That’s what I like bc I don’t want to participate in this boring event. :grin:

1 Like

Don’t worry they will cancel it last minute

8 Likes

Hopefully individual milestones have been added as well as improving the overall faction ranking rewards.

Past Onslaught tournaments had a small chance to drop mod boxes from battles - would be great if S Class collectible items were also added as possible drops.

1 Like

That is bandaid fix should we go back to 5* to fix sr being too easy.