Onslaught(15 characters)

Is onslaught gone? Hated the first one, but have enjoyed it since changes/improvements were made. Just wondering if we will have more coming up ?@JB.Scopely

3 Likes

Onslaught should be back down the line for sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks jb!

That’s a shame onslaught is a pile of poop

11 Likes

It’s getting better, if they keep tweaking the issues out, it could be a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Agree it is defo better than at the start for sure

Go away, it sucks. It did not get better. Employee huh :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t get onslaught hate as you can play at your leisure and I have gotten quite a few gold mods. Also good practice against some strong teams so you can work on different attack strategies.

5 Likes

Dont bring it back. It’s horrible and most of us players hated it.

3 Likes

I actually like onslaught because its 30 vs 30 war and I can join in on the fight whenever. The only thing I dont understand is, why are there no milestones? Put in milestones for mods, scraps, gear, trainers, anything?

5 Likes

giphy%20(2) :wink:

Seriously though talk to your bosses and have them put in a milestone reward structure and an actual reason to participate like faction rewards as well then maybe people will stop with all the hate towards onslaught.

For clarification, a bunch of food, wood, mostly bronze mods, and useless faction trophies do not count as rewards. Not in the slightest.

Thanks Budy! Happy holidays and :beers:

14 Likes

^^^^^^^
What he said!!! As it is me and my faction refuse to play. It pointless, why tf would we play for crappy bronze mods and measly 650 League points. Yawnslaught sucks donkey gonads as is, add milestones and REAL rewards and it might be worth playing.

4 Likes

I just want actual rewards, no point in doing it if we only get crap

1 Like

Yawnslaught

3 Likes

So when they add in a surprise Onslaught that drops cans of beans, you’re in, right?

2 Likes

50D562F3-F051-463D-8C35-62E543A8B459-9454-0000157FEE62D275

4 Likes

Wasting my time with Yawnslaught is not worth a hill of beans. :wink:

1 Like

Yawnslaught? I think its alright, glad its not a job like war, whew! I can sleep, eat, do something else if i want or i can play and rank up fast in leagues and maybe get some gold mods, milestones would be great, rank rewards id be fine without that way it doesnt become a job

2 Likes

rumor: corn will be rewards for next yawnslaught

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.