Old farmable gear maps!

I am now out of certain erg and urg, and I’m now at a stand still for upgrading toons after this last level up, wish scopley would give us a farmable erg and urg gear map, like the old ones we used to have, the RNG gear maps we have today, do not give you what you need, the RNG gives you what you already have an abundance of, let’s say you need gas masks, and you get one of those RNG gear bags, the bag doesn’t give you the gas masks you need but a alpenstock that you already have 100 of, so please scopley give us farmable gear maps, without the RNG prospect!!!

After all of us begging for over six months I think it’s safe to say with that one-time exception of the lesser farmable map they have no intention of giving us a break.

Instead, keep an eye on some of those sweet deals they offer for $24.99.

tumblr_mj66hp2eNS1s5bh5uo2_r1_500

1 Like

It won’t happen. Scopely is bathing in dosh, got no reason to change it.

They aren’t coming back. I’m sorry @13fox

Thursday’s map is farmable :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

You obviously missed the part where he(or she) clearly states “without rng” :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

We all know that’s not going to happen so why keep bringing it up? :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:
Farm what you can, stock up on crates and open 30-40 of them when the day is done, you will have a lot of gear to work with. They are not going to spoon-feed you everything.

I know they aren’t coming back, but don’t sit there and try to say that crap map on Thursday is any good, I did 100 runs last Thursday (need nvgs) got 2 nvgs 6 bags 4 walkies and rest crap I don’t need. Week before did 60-70 not a single pair of nvgs. So no 30-40 and you will more likely have just more of the crap you don’t need. Nobody is asking to be spoon fed (well maybe some do but haven’t seen that here), but it doesn’t hurt anything for people to ask. If you don’t like it then don’t read obvious gear map posts, but you aren’t adding anything other than being an (expletive deleted)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.